Answered

What is the Huawei flagship the P or Mate?

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
Good morning everyone, I do not own a Huawei phone I currently have a pixel 2 but I am considering a Huawei and I'm looking for some guidance. I am a bit confused as to what is the flagship phone is it the P series or the Mate series?

Also what are Huawei like with updates? For example I'm now on Android Pie. I don't expect them to be that good but when I had a Samsung they were useless!
icon

Best answer by Tony 21 August 2018, 11:23

The Mate series are essentially phablets, the P20 Pro is the current flagship device.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
The Mate series are essentially phablets, the P20 Pro is the current flagship device.
Userlevel 4
I've had the Mate 10 Pro and currently switched to P20 Pro. Both great devices. Love the camera on P20 Pro. The AI on it is amazing. It's faster than my Mate. Battery life I found was better on my Mate rather than P20 Pro. Whichever you choose you'll definitely be happy with it. If you're thinking of an upgrade it's always best to go for the latest device. I'm trying to convert my husband to P20 Pro. He's currently a Samsung user. He tried my phone and said the system is easy to navigate.
When are the release cycles for the P? Don't want to get one then a new one comes! I watched a review from marques brownlee and he said the processor can't handle the 4k video recording

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings