Why do you choose Huawei?

• 30 June 2019
  • 0 replies

Hi, my name is Anita and I am a university student. I am currently doing a dissertation about Huawei.

Because my focus is the UK market, I wonder if I can get some help from you. Here are couple of questions that I wish to get some answers:

1. When and how were you aware of the Huawei brand? Through store ads? TV? Social media?
  2. Why did you decide to switch your phone to Huawei? (What messages did you receive that helped you make this decision? Through what channel? What information did you search?)
  3. How do you like the brand? (What is your attitude towards this brand?)
  4. How do you like the product you've purchased? What do you like the most?
  5. How do you like the customer service?
  6. Will you consider continue purchasing Huawei phone if you want to get a new phone? Why?
  7. As a customer, do you have any comments or suggestions to Huawei? Is there any other thing you would like to share?
It would be very helpful if someone would like to answer those questions (or some of the questions).

Personally I love Huawei, that's why I want to write this topic. I want to let more British people know this brand and love this brand.

Please kindly leave your comments or feel free to message me if you would like to share your experience.

(P.S. I am new to this community, so if there is any inappropriate message in this topic, please, feel free to delete it, I totally understand.)

Thank you very much for your help and wish all of you a lovely day! 🙂

0 replies

Be the first to reply!