World Friendship Day: tag your favorite fellow member!

World Friendship Day: tag your favorite fellow member!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
Mothersday, fatherday, siblingday... we have them al! Today we celebrate International Friendship Day.

On this community we help each other, share ideas, give each other guidance and we share our photographs and stories. Typical things you do with your friends!

Tag your community BFF or favorite fellow member. And let us know why they deserve to be in the spotlight today!

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
@Gordo26
Would 100%be my Huawei BFF as we talk lots, help Each other although we're on different networks and as I met him in a Huawei trip we went to few years back is been great we stayed in touch.
@Duncan is a scholar and a gent and taught me a lot about tech, competitions and why remaking Athena tennis girl posters should never, ever be done!!

I would have also tagged @Amy but didn't wanna look like a suck up!!
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Tag myself. Lol oh and @Amy
Userlevel 3
Amy, mkucuksari, Mikich_Blaz, dodge and others are the people I have communicated the most with and I respect their work and help, but I think there are others. 🙂
Userlevel 4
Id have to say @Amy, as she is very friendly helpful and always considers me for events, I haven't managed to attend an event yet but I will soon, always seems to be a spanner in the works.
Userlevel 4
@gavinfabl is my BBF in the Huawei community because he is passionate about tech and he really knows how to show off the camera capabilities of Huawei smartphones. I have met him several times and I have known him before joining the Huawei community myself.
Userlevel 4
@TechZilla returning the compliment. TechZilla is a true gentleman. Loves his tech, likes a good laugh, and works really hard to produce top quality content. Looking forward to catching up again at IFA 2019.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@DRSC Media has a powerhouse of knowledge and always has insightful posts.

Also shout-out to @Tboy2000 for his Vagas card trick ability.
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Chris - would be my HBFF!! - (Huawei Best Friend Forever)
Like Chris already mentioned we met on Huawei VIP10 Iceland trip :-)
Great guy, full of fun, extremally interesting & a great addition to my contacts :):):)
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
For me it would be @Chris and @chillphone - the two guys I chatted to the most at the Reading HQ meet up and got to know a little. Great to also hear Chris has also performed many a magic trick too!
Userlevel 6
Badge
Aww thank you @Tboy2000 I'll never be in your level but love hearing all your story's 😊 and loved your videos
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I'm loving all the positive vibes in this thread 😍