1.0.10.18 is out....but

• 21 October 2019
  • 43 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi,

i forgott a screenshot.
One point was “extend the shared...whataver...datas between watch and Huaweil Health”

But i cant found and new or more data

43 replies

Userlevel 3

I have no update

Userlevel 2

I translate it and says that Health APP is updated (like we have alredy saw) and add new other data of training, hungarian language is added, messaging system is improved, sleep monitoring is improved, swim mode is improved, UI is improved (i dont understand it), and other improvements.

Userlevel 2

I translate it and says that Health APP is updated (like we have alredy saw), sleep monitoring is improved, swim mode is improved, UI is improved (i dont understand it), 

I'm curious to see if the UI will be the same as on the GT 2 wich seems really better (even if there is no big major changes) 

Userlevel 2

I have no update

It is released in China today

Userlevel 2

No music player to control music played on the smartphone, sad 🙄

Userlevel 2

I translate it and says that Health APP is updated (like we have alredy saw) and add new other data of training, hungarian language is added, messaging system is improved, sleep monitoring is improved, swim mode is improved, UI is improved (i dont understand it), and other improvements.

I hope that "messaging system is improved" means that Whatsapp notifications are finally fixed and if UI is really improved like GT2 is a very good update.

Userlevel 3

No Smileys via Whatsapp...only Text

Userlevel 3

What's really new in this update? 

Thank you in advance 

Userlevel 3

If anyone have the Englisch Screen we know ist. I just forgott it 

Also no stress messurment

Userlevel 3

Did they change any watch faces (I am talking about the pre-installed ones) through the firmware update? That’s something that I was hoping for, because where I live, I don’t get ANY options to get new faces… and I own a iPhone...

Userlevel 3

No. Huawei dosent care about customer wishes. Its all the same stupid stuff

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

I am also Italian but I still haven't arrived :( ahahha

Userlevel 1

I haven't received the update yet. Did you notice any improvements?
I am in Portugal.

Userlevel 2

Now i recived it :)

Userlevel 1

Now i recived it :)

Have added anything new?

Userlevel 3

Try to read the Changes. What do you expect?

Userlevel 2

Edit: Whatsapp isnt fixed. And for "UI improve" is only changed the color of message. Before is white, like name of sender, and now is grey. Another bad update. I really hope that with nexts updates they finally fix whatsapp problem and add music player, button for respond call and more days information for weather, to make up for it.

Userlevel 1

I would like this new update to add GT2 faces, stress function and add indoor rowing to the exercises.
However, my GT works perfectly.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi guys,

What do you think about the changelog description?

Userlevel 3

No firmware update yet for me...

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi guys,

You guys need a professional translator, or maybe a native English speaker to proofread the translation.

Userlevel 1

Hi guys,

I do not see any of the things that have been written in the forum for months.
Neither is there a feature for adding faces.
Neither has a store with a variety of manufacturer faces.
No unnecessary faces can be removed.
The stress function does not work.
Unable to calibrate altimeter.

:(

Userlevel 2

Hi guys,

Bad. Whatsapp isnt fixed again.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi guys,

You guys need a professional translator, or maybe a native English speaker to proofread the translation.

Totally agree with that.