1.0.10.18 is out....but

• 21 October 2019
  • 43 replies

Show first post

43 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi guys,

What do you think about the changelog description?

I do not see any of the things that have been written in the forum for months.
Neither is there a feature for adding faces.
Neither has a store with a variety of manufacturer faces.
No unnecessary faces can be removed.
The stress function does not work.
Unable to calibrate altimeter.

:(

This changes most likely will never happen as Huawei is not interested in listening to their customers, nothing written in this community forum has been addressed by Huawei, and this is the reason I’ll never be getting another Huawei device no matter how good it is, customer support etc. i just if not more important.

Userlevel 2

Hi guys,

What do you think about the changelog description?

Hi, I am from Vietnam, next to China. Why don’t we have the watch face market yet?

Userlevel 3

OK, let’s see… ehrmm… well, ok, I mean… say, ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

two months since last update, lots of suggestions and hints from users here (at least a reasonable one by myself), a 6.8MB download, 30 minutes or so to transfer the whole damn thing via bluetooth to the watch, and what do we have ?

No-ferking-thing. Nothing. Nada. Nil. Niente. Nu cazz’.

At least I hope Hungarian users will be happy (yayyyy, cheers!), because I’m not.

If my sleep records will be bad tonight, Huawei folks be advised, it’s gonna be your fault ! :smile:

Fnck it, let’s wait for next update...

Userlevel 3

Please, take away the useless preloaded faces and replace them with better ones (GT 2 like). The internal memory is small to begin with, stop wasting it with unusable stuff!

Userlevel 3

Not to mention that the step count is off (between the watch and health app. )… no matter how many times I refresh, the count is off by 20 steps or more… it was right on the money before the update…

My watch GT is paired with an iPhone, btw...

Userlevel 1

Hi,

i forgott a screenshot.
One point was “extend the shared...whataver...datas between watch and Huaweil Health”

But i cant found and new or more data

If you have android smartphone, there’s a new huawei health app with many new data available, it’s very shameful that Huawei is not doing the same for iphone Huawei Health app, there’s been no update for a long time.

I really don’t understand this stand, since actually this “comercial battle” between US and China looked like to be more aggressive on the android OS, I have to be honest, if this position is permanent, it will be my last huawei device ever… and I’m taking any country position, I’m defending for my free choice rights.

Cheers,

Carlos Santos

Userlevel 3

I did the update and I do not see anything new as usual.  No music control, no response to messages, no stress control, nothing.

Userlevel 3

OK, yesterday the watch firmware update (wow, surprise surprise !), this morning Google Play Store notified me an update was available also for Huawei Health… Lots of great expectations on my side… I thought “well, a firmware update immediately followed by an app update will surely mean something big” !

And, guess what ?

Nothing. Again. Bugfix, they say. Oh really ? How many “bugs” are still there to be fixed ?

I made a promise to myself: I’ll try to stay happy with what I have got, use it until it explodes, check from time to time for updates and ask no more. I’m not expecting further moves from Huawei and - sure as hell - Huawei will get nothing more from me. We’re even, game over. My next sport-smart-whatever-watch is gonna be all but Huawei (more likely, I’ll withdraw my dear old Submariner 5513 from the bank and wear it again, no more batteries...). Still, I hope my GT’s gonna last, but the systematic update-checking process is over, right now. 

Userlevel 1

The update has arrived, but I have not noticed anything new ... we will wait for a future update, may bring some news.

Userlevel 2

6,85Mb is a big update, maybe this update prepare the system before another major update ? (Like UI update to make it as in the GT2 and music control)? 

6,85Mb is a big update, maybe this update prepare the system before another major update ? (Like UI update to make it as in the GT2 and music control)? 

The last update for GT2 was about 150Mb...

Userlevel 1

Words and requests lost to HUAWEI, we will never have updates of the APP and in our Smart Wacht GT 1 as default answers in whatsapp or calls, music control in spotify, new covers ... all Iphone users with IOS ask for the same ...... HUAWEI very very bad totally disappointed of the brand and the company.

Userlevel 3

I just hope that we will continue to receive updates and that they will bring interesting things quickly.  That's all I want

Userlevel 3

I just hope that we will continue to receive updates and that they will bring interesting things quickly.  That's all I want

A refresh of the watch faces would be awesome… I vote for Energy Green, Classic, Dashboard, Explorer, 24hr Face to be kept from the old GT faces. Bring us new watch faces from GT2 through firmware update ( that way the iPhone users will have something to look forward too)...

Hello all! I have the update in Poland and… This update introduces nothing new… It is so sad for me, I hoped it would be stress mesurement / export to Endomondo / music player (control smartphone) / PDF reader (from smartphone files)

But nothing new, but barometer shows example 1000hPa, but in fact is 1024hPa, always show 24hPa less, have you the same problem?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello all! I have the update in Poland 

But nothing new, but barometer shows example 1000hPa, but in fact is 1024hPa, always show 24hPa less, have you the same problem?

you live in the south of Poland.  In the mountains.😁

Not in moutains, it should not depend on where you are, it should indicate the exact reading

Userlevel 5
Badge

Not in moutains, it should not depend on where you are, it should indicate the exact reading

read this: https://stacje-pogody.pl/artykul_cisnienie_atmosferyczne_bezwzgledne_i_wzgledne_zredukowane_do_poziomu_morza_o_co_chodzi_z_tymi_cisnieniami,83.html