Beware Watch GT formware 1.0.9.6

• 5 August 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
  • Diligent Disciple
  • 13 replies
This has just bricked my watch. Is currently stuck on the logo screen. Force restart makes no difference.

9 replies

ACETAT
Bonjour avez vous résolu le problème? Merci d'avance
This has just bricked my watch. Is currently stuck on the logo screen. Force restart makes no difference.

You had to made something wrong. 1.0.9.6 is bug fix only. System is very smooth now and altitude is more accurated finally.
I've also just updated (from 1.0.9.2) to 1.0.9.6 without any issues. Also, in case anyone was worried about it I had a custom watchface installed before the update & it's still there after the update. No issues at all.
Userlevel 3
The update was successful for me as well.
The watch has been updated with no problem but the watchfaces store on my Health app disappeared! Anybody else , is there a way to get it back ?
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi all!

I'm glad you enjoy your watches!

Regarding the issues you mentioned, please send me the watch firmware and the serial number in private message, so I can have a deeper search on these topics.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further problems!

Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Userlevel 3
I had high hopes fort this watch... But with only 2 months lifetime and firmware 1.0.9.6, it just gave me today the black screen and doesn't boot anymore.

Speaking about probabilities...
Userlevel 1
I had high hopes fort this watch... But with only 2 months lifetime and firmware 1.0.9.6, it just gave me today the black screen and doesn't boot anymore.

Speaking about probabilities...

So, we waited since may to receive this update, and this brick the watch.
Congrats @Ove , wasn't the update to be stable? (Of course don't even answer to this comment, you are such awful)

Goodbye