Answered

Block Notifications for Specific Apps on Watch GT

• 21 May 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, I have a question ... I am using this watch with my iPhone. I want to block notifications for specific apps.I want to get some app notifications to come to only my phone, not to my watch. Is it possible to make a notification app filter for only watch?

Thanks for your response.
icon

Best answer by JackJ 24 May 2019, 11:48

Hi everybody!

Huawei always strives to deliver the best to you!

Therefore, your feedback will be forwarded to the developments team and it will be considered for a future update.

If you have any other suggestions or inquiries, do not hesitate to let us know!
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
I have also been wating some updates about this notification issue but no improvement up to now. I suppose that there will not be in the future as I understand from the previous updates of Huawei for Wacth GT.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi everybody!

Therefore, your feedback will be forwarded to the developments team and it will be considered for a future update.

Userlevel 1
Hi everybody!

So can we say your development team is trying to fix the bugs? I'm asking this question because your customers are losing their hope for this watch. We are waiting for some common easy bugs to be solved for months. All we see is no bug fixes and disappointment. Especially notification hit and miss problem and connection problem are some of the biggest bugs.