Question

Difference in GT Active 24 hour Time face with previous moe

• 24 April 2019
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 3
There is a major difference in the Huawei GT Active 24 hour time watch face with what is displayed in the health app and what other watches have.

The colours and textures are different, also it displays only weekday and not date. Will this get fixed?

Have a look at the attachments.

Thanks in advance.

12 replies

Userlevel 4
hi

On mine i've got the weekday + date.
Userlevel 3
hi

Hi Olrik,

Which version of Watch GT do you have?

Probably, you have the black version or the Classic.
Userlevel 4

hi

Hi Olrik,

Which version of Watch GT do you have?

Probably, you have the black version or the Classic.

yes, black version of Watch GT
Same here with P30 Pro - no date just the Day?
I have the same issue on my P30 Pro with the Classic GT. No date, just the day. Also, quick question, could anyone please tell me what the watch hand that ends on an orange triangle means? Not the hour, minute, or seconds one, the fourth one.
Userlevel 3
I have the same issue on my P30 Pro with the Classic GT. No date, just the day. Also, quick question, could anyone please tell me what the watch hand that ends on an orange triangle means? Not the hour, minute, or seconds one, the fourth one.
Its a 24hour watch, it displays the hour in a 24hour measure. For example 10 in the morning the 24hour watch hand will be at 5, 22 in the night it will at 11.
Userlevel 4
Badge
As you've not had a response yet we'd suggest you reach out to our official support channels here https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
I like this watch face very much, I use it now on my watch. Can somebody tell my what the arrow hand is for??
It points at minute 26 in the picture above. I have the Active GT watch. Thanks.
Hi I like this face but I cannot figure it out what is the purpose of that thin arror arm with orange triangle at the end. If anyone knows please let me know.
Hi I like this face but I cannot figure it out what is the purpose of that thin arror arm with orange triangle at the end. If anyone knows please let me know.
Hello all,
Yes please explain someone for what is this additional arrow?
24 hour dial. It points to the hour on 24h scale instead of 12hr. Really the entire reason why it's the 24h watch face 😌
24 hour dial. It points to the hour on 24h scale instead of 12hr. Really the entire reason why it's the 24h watch face 😌
Thanks.
In my opinion it would be much better without this arrow....