Answered

Gt watch for the Ladiez?!

• 2 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi All

Brand new so please be kind 😊

I love my p20 pro and have now converted the whole family to huwaei. We have a GT watch coming after the purchase of a p30 and wondered if any woman use it? I only seem be be able to find photos of Men wearing it and wondered if it was to big on a ladies wrist??

Thanks
icon

Best answer by DRSC Media 2 August 2019, 10:20

The first two versions of the Watch GT launched alongside the Mate 20 series (black and leather) are slightly bigger, yeah, but will fit just fine any kind of wrist, as there's enough holes on the strap to properly adjust the size. Otherwise you have 4 new variants that Huawei launched with the P30 series, with two of them having a smaller case (42mm vs 46mm) and a more "feminine" look.

Alternatively, if you don't like the strap, you can replace it by third-party ones bought from places such as Amazon.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
The first two versions of the Watch GT launched alongside the Mate 20 series (black and leather) are slightly bigger, yeah, but will fit just fine any kind of wrist, as there's enough holes on the strap to properly adjust the size. Otherwise you have 4 new variants that Huawei launched with the P30 series, with two of them having a smaller case (42mm vs 46mm) and a more "feminine" look.

Alternatively, if you don't like the strap, you can replace it by third-party ones bought from places such as Amazon.
Hello..
I'm wondering if there's anyone make watch face for GT female?
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi @Albert lim and @Kittypaws, hope you are doing well!

We are more than happy for your feedback!

Regarding this we will take your requests into consideration and I'll hit you up if I have any updates regarding this.

Meanwhile, you can check @DRSC Media's reply, hopefully that will help you.

I'm looking forward to any other suggestion you have! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
@Albert lim there are various threads about custom watch faces on this forum, you might want to check them out.