Answered

Honor Band 4 calorie counter doesnt work

• 5 May 2019
  • 6 replies

I bought honor band 4, and I realised that when I use it out door cycling and I cycled 3 km the calorie counter shows 0 kcal. What is the problem???
Please help!
icon

Best answer by kalantz 5 May 2019, 19:48

Weird. It should have been counting.

As @Max would also suggest in that case, you have to try to reset your watch to factory default settings and then check again to see if it is counting calories. You won't lose anything as all the data have been synced with the Huawei Health app. If this doesn't work, then maybe you should contact Huawei service.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @annafld

Did you activate the "Outdoor Cycle" activity while cycling?
Yes ! 🙁
Userlevel 4
Badge

As @Max would also suggest in that case, you have to try to reset your watch to factory default settings and then check again to see if it is counting calories. You won't lose anything as all the data have been synced with the Huawei Health app. If this doesn't work, then maybe you should contact Huawei service.
Thank you so much!!😊
I have similar problem. I have the Honor Band 4 since Christmas and so far it has been pretty accurate (I used to have a fitness watch with chest monitor, so I know approximately how much calories I burn doing various activies). After the last update though (middle of May I think) it just undercounts the calories. Lile half of it. During my 30 minute workout session, I usually burn between 220-250 calories. However, my last three workouts (ever since the update I think, I haven't used it for a while because it was dead and I was moving houses and couldn't locate charger) it shows only about 110-130 burned calories. My average bpm is recorded as 144, reaching even 172 during workout. I believe it undercounts the calories. I tried restarting the watch, but with no results.
What should I do?
I include pictures of the same workout session, with 2 very different results. The old one (19th April) and new one (23rd of May).

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @konoe , Did you try the reset yet? Let us know if that helps.

If you still have issues, call the helpdesk:
  • Hotline: 08000 886 700
  • Support Language: English
  • Support Time: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 21:00, Sat. 9:00~17:00 (Except bank holidays)
  • Remarks: A note of the IMEI and the Serial Number of your device is necessary before you calling.