Answered

Honor Band 4 Step counter not working

• 18 June 2019
  • 6 replies

I have just lurched the honour band 4 and have it connected to my p30 pro. But the steps are not working properly. I have walked miles the last few days and it's said I have done very little steps.
icon

Best answer by Danjl 18 June 2019, 18:34

@Sammyk1 , in other threads it's been suggest to reset your band to factory default settings and then check again to see if it is works as expected. You won't lose anything if all the data have been synced or backed up.

If you still have issues, you can contact the support team direct.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Sammyk1 , in other threads it's been suggest to reset your band to factory default settings and then check again to see if it is works as expected. You won't lose anything if all the data have been synced or backed up.

Great will do
my band honor4 misses steps walked
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Prathi1985 - I moved your post here to avoid duplicates. It's been suggest to reset your band to factory default settings and then check again to see if it is works as expected. You won't lose anything if all the data have been synced or backed up.

My new Honor Band 4 appears to be fairly accurate for longer walks. 100 steps shows around 99 on my band. However, short walks around the house are always over-counted by 5 steps or so. For example, if I walk 10 steps, it almost always counts between 14 and 16 steps.

Sometimes it counts 0 steps, but if I walk another 10 steps, the band adds 25-30 total instead of just 20 total.

Aso, what is the best app to sync the band with? The Health app continues to have a show-stopping design flaw - it doesn't let me just select the band as the source of steps. My phone always counts steps that don't exist.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @cghalpin,

I moved your question here to avoid double threads. Please try the suggestions above and let us know if it helped. 🙂