How to create & Add watch faces

Show first post

217 replies

Userlevel 1
What does that mean? I click the plus sign, select the file and it brings me back to the health app without anything happening. How can I even use another file manager there?!
Userlevel 3
What does that mean? I click the plus sign, select the file and it brings me back to the health app without anything happening. How can I even use another file manager there?!

Userlevel 1
Eh? Still don’t understand. I click on the plus sign and the file upload dialogue is from the health app itself.
Userlevel 3
Eh? Still don’t understand. I click on the plus sign and the file upload dialogue is from the health app itself.Eh? Still don’t understand. I click on the plus sign and the file upload dialogue is from the health app itself.
When I click on add Button l'app open default file manager, In my default file manager in up and left I have a hamburger menu and when click on I see that I have sent you
Userlevel 1
Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Anyway, I’m giving up, I’m tired of waiting for features for this watch. I don’t want a watch where you have to be chinese to use the full functionality.
Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2
What does that mean? I click the plus sign, select the file and it brings me back to the health app without anything happening. How can I even use another file manager there

thanks , it worked with me
Userlevel 1

I have a Chinese ID, but when I click on add and select the hwt file, nothing happens.I have the same problem

Ciao Enzopaolo,

Mi spieghi per favore come hai fatto a creare l'ID cinese? I numeri di cell temporanei sono già stati tutti usati... o magari hai un account finto che puoi passarmi?

Grazie 1000
Userlevel 1
It worked with another Huawei phone, luckily I have a few of them... Where can I find out which weather symbol is which number and can I possibly get the year number displaying? The docs are hard to find and to translate...

Userlevel 1
I can not press the "+" button. This message is displayed while I am connected to WiFi and I have mobile data.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Which version of thealth app do you have?
Userlevel 1

Which version of thealth app do you have?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
You need 9.0.5.305 or 311, you can not add faces with the lateat version
Userlevel 1
OK thanks, where can I find it?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
OK thanks, where can I find it?
https://obs.cn-north-1.myhwclouds.com/consumer/docattachment/075f04f9de5a168e1f0c35b7162ac908b241f8d019bf4ae63ac570bd7ab524da/HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta.rar
Userlevel 1

OK thanks, where can I find it?https://obs.cn-north-1.myhwclouds.com/consumer/docattachment/075f04f9de5a168e1f0c35b7162ac908b241f8d019bf4ae63ac570bd7ab524da/HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta.rar

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Some times it needs time to load, or try to go back and open again. And you will have the server error, but there will be + and you can add faces
Userlevel 1
You need 9.0.5.305 or 311, you can not add faces with the lateat version
I succeeded but now he tells me that the format is not supported I try with .Zip and .Hwt
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

You need 9.0.5.305 or 311, you can not add faces with the lateat versionI succeeded but now he tells me that the format is not supported I try with .Zip and .Hwt

You need .hwt but you will have to browse to the file starting from the root of your storage
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Read few posts up, there is picture sample
Is there any way to get around requiring a Chinese Huawei ID? Proving difficult to get an SMS verification.
Does anyone have a CHINA ID for temporary login to login?
Userlevel 1
Register here https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/devservice/doc/10104

Click log in then register. No phone is necessary you can add fake one but during login you can always change verification by email provided during registration.

This works. Just choose China as your country and your Country Code for the Mobile number. thanks @Czaja0 😃
Userlevel 2
This doesn't work we went through this last week
Userlevel 1
This doesn't work we went through this last week

Weird. it works for me a while ago. Could you give it another try? I did also tried this last week, but the verification code doesn't reach my mobile number. But today, it reached.

Just be sure to choose China as your country and YOUR OWN Country Code and number.

Good luck 🙂