How to create & Add watch faces

Show first post

221 replies

Thanks man, i will wait for official relase then, hope it will be soon 🙂
the china SMS did not work for me,
but I managed to createa china ID via webbrowser on cloud.huawei.com
Country/Region = China
Phone Number = whatever country works
After download & install the beta Huawei health app, I can't connect my watch to it, any idea?
Userlevel 2
There is an instruction video on you tube to create a Chinese Huawei id and how to install custom watchface.

ps. I haven’t tried it yet
Userlevel 2
Hi,
I have created my watchface and his xml file + res folder, but i can't manage to create the hwt package, pls need help, i have spent more than 5 hours 🥺
Userlevel 2
So, i have spent 5hours to make a watchface, but cant send it to my watch as its impossible to create chinese account (all number taken) ! grrr Huawei DAMN SUCK
Userlevel 2
So, i have spent 5hours to make a watchface, but cant send it to my watch as its impossible to create chinese account (all number taken) ! grrr Huawei DAMN SUCK

No need Chinese number to make an account.
Go to the instruction video on youtube that i post a few days ago.
It works for me!
Userlevel 2
i managed to make my own watchfaces, but seems i did a mistake somewhere, it killed my watch 👏 RIP✝
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
i managed to make my own watchfaces, but seems i did a mistake somewhere, it killed my watch 👏 RIP✝
Did you make over 20 widgets? And which software did you use. Some times if you make face with over 20 widgets, a black screen will appear, but it comes to life after 20 sec by itself.
Userlevel 2

i managed to make my own watchfaces, but seems i did a mistake somewhere, it killed my watch 👏 RIP✝Did you make over 20 widgets? And which software did you use. Some times if you make face with over 20 widgets, a black screen will appear, but it comes to life after 20 sec by itself.

11 widgets
I have used the unofficial watch face maker v0.5
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

i managed to make my own watchfaces, but seems i did a mistake somewhere, it killed my watch 👏 RIP✝Did you make over 20 widgets? And which software did you use. Some times if you make face with over 20 widgets, a black screen will appear, but it comes to life after 20 sec by itself.
11 widgets

Try to hold power button 40 sec, I use only gt master. Have not used face maker yet.
Userlevel 2

11 widgets
Try to hold power button 40 sec, I use only gt master. Have not used face maker yet.

I holded the the power button for 40secs many times, it does nothing, just vibrate, and the heartrate sensor light.
I think it's really dead ^^
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

11 widgets
I holded the the power button for 40secs many times, it does nothing, just vibrate, and the heartrate sensor light.

Sorry to hear that, maybe you should report this to the developer so he can prevent this if it wad happend by the software, thou it has happend to users when using gt master or no custom faces at all. I suggest you to address the local authorized service to fix this issue. Wish you best of luck
I'm looking at all of this and it does seem like quite an ordeal so before I commit to trying to do this, does anyone have any rough idea when this will come out of beta and we can all just do it without bodging our way around the system? 🙂
Fiz tudo certinho, criei a conta chinesa, cheguei a instalar algumas faces mas agora não funciona mais o app simplesmente volta quando seleciono a face que quero instalar. Alguma ideia de como resolver?
Userlevel 1

11 widgets
Sorry to hear that, maybe you should report this to the developer so he can prevent this if it wad happend by the software, thou it has happend to users when using gt master or no custom faces at all. I suggest you to address the local authorized service to fix this issue. Wish you best of luck

Well the face maker also does nothing different than gtmaster in that it generates an xml + images and then runs the official packager toolset...

I have another question: is there data type to print a) min/max temperatures and b) for boolean value whether Bluetooth is connected or not? Using text-with-placeholder or image-mapper?

Thx
Hi all, not sure if anyone has seen this yet but over on the Chinese Huawei site (Pollen Club) they have the Beta Health app and they are already playing with new watch faces.
First you need to create a Chinese Huawei ID (use the bottom link to get a SMS code via a Chinese number), Log into it on your phone.
Uninstall your current health app and install the beta version, open it and connect the watch..
Create a face (Via the Guide link) and add it to DCIM via the hi suite desktop.
Open the new beta app, click "watch faces" and you'll see a + in the top right, scroll down to "Files" and then DCIM and select the face.
go back and select "mine" and its in there. You can then log out of the Chinese profile and back into your own and the newly added face is there.Beta health app APK:
https://obs.cn-north-1.myhwclouds.co...china-beta.rar
What it should look like:
https://d1uyvls174j03l.cloudfront.ne...e5dac90e59.png
Pollen Club Watch GT:
https://club.huawei.com/forum-4003-1.html
Tool a member is working on:
https://club.huawei.com/thread-20759612-1-2.html
Guide to making faces:
https://club.huawei.com/thread-20762524-1-1.html
Chinese Number for authentication
https://receive-sms.cc/China-Phone-Number/

Hi all i am not able to add custom watch faces anymore from any of the beta app be it "HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta" or .6 or the latest update, i was able to do the same till day before yesterday i have checked on different phones with same procedure, i am from INDIA and have created the China ID with email id and my local IN number and it was working i used to put my phone on Airplane mode then all the other stuff installing Huawei service App and the beta app, is it just me or anyone else is facing the same issue. And if so is there any workaround for the problem, hope Huawei launch the abilities to install custom faces in other Regions, as the watch is sold in other countries also other than mainland China.
Userlevel 1
Been trying for ages to get a chineese account for using the beta version of the app.

So what are the requirements?

I go here:

https://id7.cloud.huawei.com/CAS/portal/userRegister/regbyemail.html

Then i need to put China as my country and receive an SMS to a Chineese number, using a service like https://receive-sms.cc/China-Phone-Number , right?

Can I register with China as country, but use my European number? The free SMS receive numbers seems never to work.
Userlevel 3
I did as in this video and it worked.
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBld3qlXL4
Struggling with this myself.Really Huawei just need to sort this out!
I did as in this video and it worked.
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBld3qlXL4

Followed this video, made the whole process very simple