Answered

Huawei Health

Userlevel 5
Badge
It appears that Huawei Health is no longer on Google Play store. What's the reasoning behind this? People who have deleted the app and want to re install it cannot use their Watch. Unlucky for people who buy a Watch GT today....
icon

Best answer by Ove 1 July 2019, 09:10

It's a little accident and has been restored.
View original

24 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
It's a little accident and has been restored.
Same observation. What's happened?
Today we found Huawei Health application disappeared from Google Play, any comments?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi everyone, I've raised this internally to see why this is the case. I'll let you know if/when I hear anything back.
Userlevel 5
Badge
I never know what what any of the Huawei Health updates actually do. Never see any improvement or new features.
I think tag "Answered" should be removed, as main question for this topic "What's the reasoning behind this?".
Userlevel 3
I do hope that 2,000,000 Gt owners have not just been scr@wed.

They have been scr@wed long ago. The Watch GT has not functioned correctly since ist inception and is getting worse by the day since ist lack of support from Huawei and ist willingness to address exsisting reported issues.
Userlevel 5
Badge
The last update brought various functionality including always on screen option.

The GT update did, not the Huawei Health app itself. There's still loads of requests for improvements and nothing gets done about it.
Userlevel 3
You can install by the app gallery of huawei
Userlevel 5
Badge
You can install by the app gallery of huawei

Isnt that only limited to Huawei phones though?
Where this app gallery is?
In my Huawei P9 lite i don't find it
Where is app on google play?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Where is app on google play?

It's been removed.....
Userlevel 5
Badge
I think tag "Answered" should be removed, as main question for this topic "What's the reasoning behind this?".

That was my fault, I accidently hit the tick mark.
Userlevel 5
Badge
we are sinking...:(
Hi guys.
I see two reasons:
1st: day thanks to muster Donald and hid sanctions;
2nd: new rules that say no more access to phone data from apps, as you know health need this to be able to notify about incoming calls.
Userlevel 4
Badge
I do hope that 2,000,000 Gt owners have not just been scr@wed.
Userlevel 5
Badge
where is the official information from Huawei? where is the crew of this forum to explain this to your users?
I just received update to Huawei Health via google play. Info was "bug fixes" . Is it still gone for everyone who doesnt have it now?
Userlevel 5
Badge
I just received update to Huawei Health via google play. Info was "bug fixes" . Is it still gone for everyone who doesnt have it now?

I've just received it now! Really random how it disappeared completely from the store. Guess we'll never know!
Seems it comes back
I had hopes that 1.0.8.34 firmware for Watch GT was comming to me.
Nothing yet. :(

How could I update to this firmware if it is not on app? Is there any way to cheat the system to find this firmware version?
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
The last update brought various functionality including always on screen option.
Not for me... :(
Here the firmware is 1.0.8.30 yet