the Huawei Health app for iOS is still one major version (and several functionalities) behind Android. On iOS we have v8.x, on Android there's v9.x
- no tiles on main page
- no in-depth sleep analysis tips (with high/low/normal mentions)
- no sleep export
- no zoom in graphs
- no timeline axis scroll button in graphs
- no comparison chart with overlays of other stat graphs (ex: cycling speed vs altitude vs heart rate)
- no watch face market (yes even the default one)
- no train tab in the "exercise" section
- no accurate gps route display on the map because it's using other map provider (yes i tested viewing same cycling workout on an iphone and on a samsung s7, and on the iphone i seem to cut thru buildings, whereas the map displayed on S7 was accurate)
- less workout export templates
- etc, etc...
Thank you for your replies and some positive action in this sense towards the development team.
To quote your CEO, Ren Zhengfei:
"Apple is my teacher, it advanced in front of us. As a student, why should I oppose my teacher? I would never do it,"
This is no way to treat your teacher, Mr. Huawei