I've owned the Huawei Watch GT-55E now for just under a week and although the hardware is impressive, I have noticed a load of software bugs that need to be addressed and I hope they do get addressed. Feel free to add your own experiences in the comments:
- Calories burned (Kcal). On a normal 24 hour day without exercise I probably do around 5000 steps. The watch GT logs only around 100 calories burned. Surely this is incorrect? Fitbit & Garmin would usually register 2000 calories or so burned in a same time period. Huawei Health is usually displaying a few calories over or under compared to the watch itself. Currently the watch is displaying 10 cals over what the app is displaying.
- GT Watch is showing moderate intensity exercise on the display, Huawei Health is not logging this information whatsoever, even on days with a run or exercise.
- Bluetooth connection intermittent.
- "Today Card" doesn't always sync when swiping down to refresh.
- At the time of writing this, my heart rate graph for today on Huawei Health hasn't updated since 10.34am and it is now 1.46pm.
- It's annoying to have Huawei Health integrating phone pedometer with watch pedometer. My Samsung Galaxy S9+ over counts steps, so i wan't the ability to choose the GT watch as the only source.