Question

Huawei Watch GT No Updates

• 7 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,
I recently bought a new Huawei watch GT in Israel.
I updated it to the latest version that Huawei Health is offering me which is 1.0.5.34. With the help of a simple google search I saw that people around the world already have much newer Lite OS versions with performance updates, new watch faces and so on...
I want these updates too. Why haven't I got them? What can I do in order to get them?

4 replies

???
Userlevel 5
Badge
Have you tried deleting the Health app and reinstalling it? You could also try resetting the watch to its factory default settings. If after trying these two actions you are still not able to update the firmware, maybe you should visit the local Huawei service. I don’t think that the operators of this forum can provide the level of technical support you probably need.
Userlevel 2
Badge
My watch gt, bought one week ago, did several firmware update, one after the other, until arrived to the last one. After every update it said no newer firmware available, as if it was the newest on the market. The entire process was totally automatic and took tree days, and now I have the true last one. So tray and wait: maybe it is the same for you.
My watch gt, bought one week ago, did several firmware update, one after the other, until arrived to the last one. After every update it said no newer firmware available, as if it was the newest on the market. The entire process was totally automatic and took tree days, and now I have the true last one. So tray and wait: maybe it is the same for you.

I got several updates the day I bought it too, one after another. The problem is that the last update was 1.0.5.34 and that's it, no more updates.