Answered

Huawei Watch GT stress measurement?

• 4 January 2019
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 1
  • Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
I saw in some Huawei watch gt review, where was also an application for stress measurement and breathing exercise. Is there coming a new software version with this feature?
icon

Best answer by Max 28 January 2019, 19:09

Hello @Juha ,

The Huawei Health application has all these features. You can use it and explore it to find really useful together with your watch!

If you have any other questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @Juha ,

The Huawei Health application has all these features. You can use it and explore it to find really useful together with your watch!

If you have any other questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Max
Userlevel 1
OK, I have Huawei health version 9.0.4.320 but I can't find it on the stress measurement feature. How do I enable it? this feature is also not found in the clock.
Me neither. Where is stress management option on huawei health?
I have a Watch GT which was purchased in China. The stress measurement function screen does appear on the watch, but it shows a message asking me to enable the automatic stress test. However, the app, which was downloaded from the Play store in the UK (V: 9.0.4.332) does not seem to have a setting for enabling the stress test. Is there a different version of the app available with this functionality?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback, opinions and comments into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max
Hi, any news about stress measurement enabling?
How to enable VO2max option?

When you run for a moment, the VO2max option is enable
I have a Watch GT which was purchased in China. The stress measurement function screen does appear on the watch, but it shows a message asking me to enable the automatic stress test. However, the app, which was downloaded from the Play store in the UK (V: 9.0.4.332) does not seem to have a setting for enabling the stress test. Is there a different version of the app available with this functionality?

I have the same problem with Huawei watch magic
Userlevel 3
Badge
Any news on this yet?
Any news?
Clearly this is a general issue eather on the watch or the Health application or both.
Userlevel 3
Badge
It would appear that we are all waiting for an update to the app, that will enable this function to be utilised.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

While we are actively investigating on this matter, I have noticed that the majority of the users have purchased a device manufactured in China.

Please be informed that devices manufactured in regions outside of Europe may or may not have more or less features available depending on the region market.

With that in mind, we can provide support for the devices manufactured within UK as per our warranty terms, you can read more about this here .

I hope that the above shed some light on the situation.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi all,

While we are actively investigating on this matter, I have noticed that the majority of the users have purchased a device manufactured in China.

Please be informed that devices manufactured in regions outside of Europe may or may not have more or less features available depending on the region market.

With that in mind, we can provide support for the devices manufactured within UK as per our warranty terms, you can read more about this here .

I hope that the above shed some light on the situation.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀

Max

Hi Max.

My Watch GT was purchased from Amazon DE and there is no option for Stress Test neither on the watch nor in the Huawei Health app (iOS)
Userlevel 2
I also do not have this, very disappointing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey all!

Welcome back!

Just as I stated previously, we have passed your feedback on to our developments team so they can find out why some devices have this function and some don't.

As soon as we have any news, we'll be back.
Max
Userlevel 2
In many Watch GT video's I see the breathing and stress options.
There not on my watch.
Is it only available in some countries? Will it be rolled out worldwide soon?
Thank you.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hey @Max

I understand "the way it works", but having read almost all the topics, I've noticed that all users' questions that have been passed to the relevant departments remain unanswered... forever
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Marcoryn
Welcome to the community. I've moved your post to this topic as others are also discussing the issue around stress measurement etc. Hope this helps.
Userlevel 3
We could possibly complain to UK trading standards if the watch is shown to have a feature and then subsequently found not to have it. Clearly there is some misrepresentation going on here to the detriment of UK consumers.

Alternatively we could get some *actual* feedback from Huawei China or it's representatives in the UK about why these features are missing and when we can expect to get them and when we can get to see other major bugs or non-working features fixed in the Huawei Health app and watch firmware.
Userlevel 2
We could possibly complain to UK trading standards if the watch is shown to have a feature and then subsequently found not to have it. Clearly there is some misrepresentation going on here to the detriment of UK consumers....

I bought this watch because of battery and stress/breathing functionality.
Also saw a video of a guy who showed always on option.
So a bit disappointed if these functions don't come soon in an update.

Huawei has to remember that a good service and listen to customers is important.
Userlevel 3
I would advise everybody to write directly to the Huawei CEO via this link https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/email-the-ceo/

I'm going to do the same and cite several of these threads for utter lack of feedback from Huawei.
Userlevel 2
I would advise everybody to write directly to the Huawei CEO via this link https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/email-the-ceo/
I'm going to do the same and cite several of these threads for utter lack of feedback from Huawei.

Thnks.. Email sent.
Sorry i know this has been covered in other forums however I have a UK edition of the GT. Brilliant watch however it is missing the stress facility as many reviews cover. Is this normal or am I missing something? Was a part of the reason I ordered it so feeling a little short changed by it's absence 😕
Userlevel 4
Badge
Sorry for having to say this, but you won’t receive an official response in this forum. They will tell you that they have already passed the question to Huawei’s development team and then you will be waiting for an answer literally forever
That would be a shame, I'd have to return the watch and revert back to the Fitbit ionic. At least it has the breathing app. It's true I don't need any app to tell me how to breathe or inform me of my stress levels, but when you pay for something...