Answered

Huawei Watch GT stress measurement?

• 4 January 2019
  • 98 replies

Show first post

98 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
My honor has it, but it is for China market. So your watch needs to be for China market in order to have it
Userlevel 1
Why should watches purchased from a non-Chinese market be different?
Are our money different? I do not understand this ...
According to this logic, Google is fully entitled to release a cropped version of Android for the Chinese market 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge

It will come to watch GT as well with an update.

We have new update since 19 September - new Watch GT2 (I don't know with or without stress function for non-Chinese users) and no more "support" for old watch...:(
Userlevel 3
Hi I Have the Gt elegant the app has the stress test but when I try to use it, it asks me to pair a device!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi I Have the Gt elegant the app has the stress test but when I try to use it, it asks me to pair a device!!!!
Only devices for China market support this feature
Userlevel 3
This is not very good PR for Huawei can I get a refund all customers should be equal. I understand the stress test is available on some devices in Canada.
Userlevel 3
I have only had my watch gt elegant and already I am not pleased with the functions lack of exercise profiles etc.
Userlevel 3
Money back please.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Pussycat sorry to hear you're disappointed with your purchase. You should contact the retailer first if you want to return the device. If you'd like to complain to Huawei, you can do this using the form on this page:

https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/
Userlevel 3
Hi
I have but there return window has just closed any other idea's.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Pussycat - I'm not sure there is much more I can do for you. You can always contact / complain via the following link:
https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/
Userlevel 3
When will the European version have this function?
Userlevel 5
Badge
When will the European version have this function?

Never .
Userlevel 3
That was my impression not very fair and something I have not experienced before.
Userlevel 3

When will the European version have this function?Never .

So why in recent days, full of people received this new option
Userlevel 5
Badge

So why in recent days, full of people received this new option

It is for new GT2 users
Userlevel 3
Same old story just bought mine a month ago it cost 200 Euro Inc a new strap. From what I understand the new version with the additional functions is going to be 230 Euro for the smaller size, so I am very disappointed and annoyed to find out that this one is probably not going to be supported anymore or have the additional sport profiles or stress function (gt watch elegant)
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Pussycat we have a bitter lesson. don't trust huawei. do not buy huawei products.
Userlevel 1
Got my new Samsung galaxy watch active 2 today. Including stress measurements. So far I am enthusiastic...
Userlevel 3
Did you say Samsung.
Userlevel 1
Indeed! Works very well with my huawei p20 pro. The embedding of the Calm App is also very important to me, because I not only want to train my body, but also my mind.

My watch had stress test working when I got it, after updates it no longer works. I'm in UK
Userlevel 3
It would de good to have along with some additional indoor sports profiles.