Answered

Huawei Watch GT weather not updating

• 20 November 2018
  • 118 replies

Show first post

118 replies

Hi all, Is there a way to automatically update wheather on Huawei Watch GT? When I move to another place the localization not change

No, the only way is to manually refresh the huawei health app. Useless.
Userlevel 4
Hi @bostonkiwi, I can't believe 😨
Weather is showing always sunny on my watch gt.
It's already resolved by latest update of the health app version 8.0.23.320 on my iPhone. 😉
Userlevel 4
It's already resolved by latest update of the health app version 8.0.23.320 on my iPhone. ;-)
Hi @apoyves, do you say that with lastest update on Apple store, the weather change automatically if you if in other place?
Hello , i have already update the app on my iphone and the issue still pending.
Latest app version has fixed the issue for me on IOS !!
Userlevel 4
Why does wheather work on iOS while on Android no?
Userlevel 4
Hi, can i know if the problem that doesn't automatically refresh the wheather Is a health app or a Huawei Watch GT bug?
Userlevel 1
When i connect with my Lg v40(android 8.1) and my wife's samsung s9 plus(android 9) same problem continue but if i connect with my daughter's old i phone 6 weather updating every time when i refresh the watch screen and when i connect with iphone the watch's weather app shows weather refresh time at the bottom of the screen. Very sad we can not find a solution for this problem. I'm adding 2 photo. First one with iphone second one with Lg. Yes, location is different but both of them are correct because i' m living in boundry of these 2 suburbs.

Userlevel 4
When i connect with my Lg v40(android 8.1) and my wife's samsung s9 plus(android 9) same problem continue but if i connect with my daughter's old i phone 6 weather updating every time when i refresh the watch screen and when i connect with iphone the watch's weather app shows weather refresh time at the bottom of the screen. Very sad we can not find a solution for this problem. I'm adding 2 photo. First one with iphone second one with Lg. Yes, location is different but both of them are correct because i' m living in boundry of these 2 suburbs.

Hi @Onder3834 , what health app are you using? Because in health app beta in Android the issue has been solved
Userlevel 1

Hi @Onder3834 , what health app are you using? Because in health app beta in Android the issue has been solved

Hi. Stock app version 9.0.4.420. How can i find and how can i install beta app for android. Can you explain me please. Thanks in advance
Userlevel 4

Hi. Stock app version 9.0.4.420. How can i find and how can i install beta app for android. Can you explain me please. Thanks in advanced

This Is link health app beta for android

https://obs.cn-north-1.myhwclouds.co...china-beta.rar.
Delete the custom app and install it
Userlevel 1

Hi. Stock app version 9.0.4.420. How can i find and how can i install beta app for android. Can you explain me please. Thanks in advanced

I can not do that because of this

Userlevel 4

https://obs.cn-north-1.myhwclouds.com/consumer/docattachment/075f04f9de5a168e1f0c35b7162ac908b241f8d019bf4ae63ac570bd7ab524da/HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta.rar
Userlevel 1

https://obs.cn-north-1.myhwclouds.com/consumer/docattachment/075f04f9de5a168e1f0c35b7162ac908b241f8d019bf4ae63ac570bd7ab524da/HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta.rar

Hi thank you for trying to help. Yes uninstalled the old app and reinstalled the beta app. On beta app, the app see watch and ask for pairing request but the watch does not see the request. I did reset the watch but still same. I deleted beta app and file then reinstalled official app then my watch paired. While my watch paired with official app i installed beta app over the official one then watch lost connection and never connect again. I don't know how can i use beta app. Thanks anyway.
Userlevel 1

Hi thank you for trying to help. Yes uninstalled the old app and reinstalled the beta app. On beta app, the app see watch and ask for pairing request but the watch does not see the request. I did reset the watch but still same. I deleted beta app and file then reinstalled official app then my watch paired. While my watch paired with official app i installed beta app over the official one then watch lost connection and never connect again. I don't know how can i use beta app. Thanks anyway.
Userlevel 1
And i resolved my weather problem with beta app version 9.0.6.301. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-BFVFIgsxbPLt6BJXS_Pu-nu8ZIvYAO1/view?usp=drivesdk