Introduction of Watch Face Store

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
  • Huaweian
  • 166 replies
You can download and install more exquisite watch faces from the Watch Face Store. This is only a beginning, this “store” just opened, more and more watch faces will be added in the future. :)

Before that
  • Watch Face Store is not available on phones running iOS system. To use new watch faces on your iPhone, pair and connect your watch to a phone running Android system. Download and install your desired watch face, and re-connect your watch to your iPhone to use it.
  • This feature requires your watch firmware version to be 1.0.7.36, and your Health App version to be 9.0.4.387 or above.
  • Watch face store feature depends on cloud server deployment and local privacy policy compliance assessment, relevant works are processing, some countries and regions are not supported for now.
  • Login your Huawei account on Health App.
How to use it
1. Open the Huawei Health app and touch your watch name. Go to Watch Faces & More to find more watch faces.
2. Select your desired watch face and touch Install. After the installation is complete, your watch will display the new watch face automatically.
3. To use the new watch face, touch it and select Set as default.
4. Only 4-6 watch faces can be installed on your watch, if the storage is not enough for new watch faces, you need to delete an old one and replace it with the new one. You can delete the installed watch faces in Mine.

If you have any questions or suggestions please post below, we are glad to hear your voices.

143 replies

I am in Australia and not able to access that
Userlevel 3
The watch faces doesn't bring nothing useful they are all horrible!!! The only one great doesn't feat all GT series, the 24H face!
We need the ability to remove pre installed faces on watch, and we need real useful faces.
Userlevel 2
Not available in Panama 😞
Not available in Canada too
It works, and I think could improve the ability. But at the moment there are too less available watch faces available. And most of the new downloadable ones are not my style.
And I would like when they also give the option to delete the standard watch-faces.

But it's a start. And I am happy that the software and firmware improves.
I am happy with the watch, because I not need the fancy features to answer, to listen music and so on, as I have my phone with me almost everywhere. I want a fitness tracker and see some message, so I not have to check my mobile all the time... and the most important, is a good battery time, which the Watch GT has.
Russia without faces too
2 questions please:
  1. When or is this ever coming to IOS?
  2. when will more watch faces be available? The current ones are not very popular.
Thanks
2 questions please:
  1. When or is this ever coming to IOS?
  2. when will more watch faces be available? The current ones are not very popular.
Thanks

I agree this needs to be added to IOS. It is not practical to expect someone to use an Android phone to add watchfaces.

I previously had a Garmin which had this facility on iOS so we know there Apple limitation here

Thanks

Jon
Userlevel 2
this is a joke, i'm might give away this watch and go back to my S3 Gear...
I don't have the falcon face?
Userlevel 1
not even bother to use my friend's android phone if still not available in the US, anybody know?
Both my Health app and watch GT classic are the versions as posted above, I'm from Australia,
I don't have the watch face market yet, is there any word on when this will be released in Australia?
This is somewhat frustrating
Userlevel 2
Guys, don't worry if you don't have the new 'Market' available yet. The watch faces are really not great at all. You can only delete the ones you add yourself and not the pre-installed ones.

I appreciate that it is frustrating not having the market when others do but you are really not missing much. The new faces are just as horrible (for the most part) as the pre-installed ones.
Userlevel 3
@Ove thanks for announcement and clarification of certain aspects. Could you share any of the roadmap for 'market' features ? e.g. :-

1. opening up the market to 3rd party developers through an SDK,
  2. being able to uninstall the pre-installed watchfaces,
  3. being able to develop, install and uninstall new apps (e.g. Triathlon) rather than just watchfaces,
  4. addition of watchfaces with an always-on, low brightness, capability
Userlevel 4
Hi to all,

I have the new watch face store (almost store...) but i don't have some watch faces of @Ove printscreen. For exemple i don't have Falcon,Jasper, Chineselnk and Elegant White faces.

My firmware is 1.0.7.36, and my Health App version is 9.0.4.387.

Why ???! A bug again ??
Userlevel 3
Honour Watch Magic also doesn't have all of them, maybe because the screen resolution is different and they've only created one version ?

TBH there's nothing that's any better than what was already on the watch so I haven't used any of them.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
@Ove thanks for announcement and clarification of certain aspects. Could you share any of the roadmap for 'market' features ? e.g. :-

1. opening up the market to 3rd party developers through an SDK,
  2. being able to uninstall the pre-installed watchfaces,
  3. being able to develop, install and uninstall new apps (e.g. Triathlon) rather than just watchfaces,
  4. addition of watchfaces with an always-on, low brightness, capability

1&4 is under developing, 2 is under assessment, 3 seems can not come ture.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hi to all,

I have the new watch face store (almost store...) but i don't have some watch faces of @Ove printscreen. For exemple i don't have Falcon,Jasper, Chineselnk and Elegant White faces.

My firmware is 1.0.7.36, and my Health App version is 9.0.4.387.

Why ???! A bug again ??

There are some different watch faces between Watch GT and watch magic. Besides that, watch GT Chinese versions also has discrepancy with non-Chinese versions.
Not available in COlombia too!!!!
Userlevel 1
Wouldn't it be easier if Huawei just published the list, instead of asking all their users and potential customers to call a phone number? Guys: web!! Great technology, got popular last century...

Any timeline for 3rd party watch faces?
Userlevel 1
After seeing all the messages ,i hope there might be a change in future but coming to my topic i had used this watch since 2 months and i love it(little bit) but wat i noticed is that huawei doesn't care about whats the feedback from the people's side.Maybe there might be pros and cons as the watch isn't like gear s3 which has fast ram etc..They just move their own way. but one thing i couldn't understand is that why huawei needs us to wait eagerly afterall its just a software update 😞 . There is no 3rd party app, no phone call attending , no always on display, no watch face store, i mean even if we don't ask u hav told in the update that "NEW WATCH FACES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MID APRIL" whyyyyyyyyyy? Why u want to telll all over the world atleast u could include that these watch faces only available in huawei mobile r8 now and in future android mobile will be available why dont u give us clear information. Anyhow i hope soon there will be an update thnx!
I have the version of the application as the clock and still I do not get the option to add more watchface to my watch, for what exact date is enabled in Colombia ?. Thanks and regards
Userlevel 2
Not available in Turkiye too.
Serbia, still waiting...
Userlevel 2
United States still waiting....