Introduction of Watch Face Store

Show first post

155 replies

The news says that President Trump has eased up on Huawei. Does this mean that we can expect to see this feature in the USA soon?
Hello all, no watch face market here in Honduras. Please fix - customization and variety is key feature for me. Thank you.
I kind of like the precision face for a classic look, but think it should have the date and day of week.
The 24-hour one is also nice for an electronic version, but I don't understand why there is a 4th hand (the one with an arrow)
I kind of like the precision face for a classic look, but think it should have the date and day of week.
The 24-hour one is also nice for an electronic version, but I don't understand why there is a 4th hand (the one with an arrow)

The 4th hand is to indicate the 24hr clock. The face is designed for the Watch GT Active which has 24hr markings on the bezel that the 4th hand points to.
How about Italy for the watch faces market???? Still the same shitty watchfaces since december. How is it possible that with so many request you are not able to do something Huawei????
How about Italy for the watch faces market???? Still the same shitty watchfaces since december. How is it possible that with so many request you are not able to do something Huawei????
They have a full watch store system in beta testing right now & I'm sure it will be available when it is ready for general release. There have been many firmware updates fixing bugs and adding features since this watch was released. If you want to see what bad support looks like try asking Samsung to add a feature to a product 😛

How about Italy for the watch faces market???? Still the same shitty watchfaces since december. How is it possible that with so many request you are not able to do something Huawei????They have a full watch store system in beta testing right now & I'm sure it will be available when it is ready for general release. There have been many firmware updates fixing bugs and adding features since this watch was released. If you want to see what bad support looks like try asking Samsung to add a feature to a product :p

I know, but I can't understand why some places have the watch market since April and others no. I can't believe they sent out a product without a development plan.. and seems they are cruising in the dark with this watch.

How about Italy for the watch faces market???? Still the same shitty watchfaces since december. How is it possible that with so many request you are not able to do something Huawei????They have a full watch store system in beta testing right now & I'm sure it will be available when it is ready for general release. There have been many firmware updates fixing bugs and adding features since this watch was released. If you want to see what bad support looks like try asking Samsung to add a feature to a product :p
I know, but I can't understand why some places have the watch market since April and others no. I can't believe they sent out a product without a development plan.. and seems they are cruising in the dark with this watch.

Yeah, I don't know why regional roll-outs are so patchy. I feel your pain there. We seem to get things pretty quick in the UK
Userlevel 3
To me this HELP function is no longer valid or valid as shown in the attachment. :(

Userlevel 5
Its not really a roll-out. Some regions get it and others do not. The watchface store first went out to some regions months ago. It seems as if the regions that haven't gotten it, will never get it. I hope I'm wrong because the watchfaces some have made are so ridiculously better than Huawei faces I almost can't believe it.
Userlevel 3
Is it possible to think about some older people? My eyes wont be better and im on a Amazfit Verge, like to change to the Watch GT.

But all of this watchfaces are very fine. Without glasses at night its not realy possibel to see the time.
Can you intergrate a pure digital watchafce like this? It will make my, and other, lifes easyer.
https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/verge/view/79
Userlevel 3
@Heracles I think this Watch GT face is perfect for you!
https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/share-your-huawei-watch-gt-custom-faces-5990/index4.html#post34302
Userlevel 1
I had the watch face market before. With the new FW versions, I don't see it anymore. Annoying!
Userlevel 3
I would have a question, when will we be able to benefit or we can add clocks without needing the BETA Health App version or a CHINA ID? 😞
Userlevel 5
I had the watch face market before. With the new FW versions, I don't see it anymore. Annoying!

The same for me. But it is only Huawei... 😞
Userlevel 3
Huawei cares a shit for customers outside of china. Its a pitty, but true. No development, no steps in our direction.
Hey there,

so I love the new watch faces, and would like to add to them.
(I'm from South Africa).

There's a cool tool on this website that allows me to develop my own watch face, but I can't seem to get the watch-face on the watch. Is there a way I can add my custom faces to the watch store?

Sincerely,
David 🙂
Userlevel 3
Hi Hotfingers, to create your own watch you can try Huawei Face Maker read more and document yourself here: https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/huawei-watch-face-maker-v -0-1-beta-6263 an application developed by Mr. Dodge, and related to clock face installation you will need to create a China ID that you will later use in Huawei Health Beta you can document and read more Here: https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/how-to-create-add-watch-faces-5944/index9.html#post41660
Userlevel 3
Guess its over. No Watchfacestore for Europe or any other country as china.

Huawei got a great device - but no support and the customers are not hear. Unfontunatly my last huawei device. Looks like Amazfit or Huami got an ear for the customers.
Any updates on when we will see this feature in the United States?
Userlevel 5
Yes. I have an update....

Never.
Userlevel 3
This is what Huawei call "Own Watchfaces" in europe. Made by a begi8nner with near zero photoshop knowhow?
If you look what cool watchfaces the community made? You have to cry :(

Is the watch face store available in India?
I don't see it.. using the Huawei watch GT..

Userlevel 3
So reading this thread again conforms that if your not in china you don't get all the features, another proof that Huawei doesn't care about it's customers outside of china ( they just care to take your money) 😞 .
Userlevel 2

Yes, Fire up LiteOS and give us an always on watchface, please-It‘s under developing and will meet you soon.

4 months....