Lock Watch Face - Feature Suggestion

• 3 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi,

I have a very common problem with the Watch GT which is extremely annoying.

Essentially every time I fold my arms, I accidentally trigger the watch face change action (when you press and hold the screen), because my forearm rests on the watch.

Could we somehow add a lock on the watch face to disable this feature if preferred? The watch face can always be changed via Settings -> Display anyways.

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Thanks, working fine now.
Userlevel 2

Thanks Ian, the Trello board is a great idea! I am unable to vote though...

You should be able to now, I have updated the permissions.

I have also enabled comments by trello users and will see how that goes.
Userlevel 3
@giorgoXXI

It might not be what you need but I can access waiting notifications when I press the top button whilst locked.

Ability to disable the quick link to the watch face selector would be useful, I have added it to a independent trello board (https://trello.com/c/uom3Z7s5/1-disable-watchface-seclector-quick-link) i'm started to help coordinate feedback and gauge support for feature requests.

Thanks Ian, the Trello board is a great idea! I am unable to vote though...
Userlevel 2
@giorgoXXI

It might not be what you need but I can access waiting notifications when I press the top button whilst locked.

Ability to disable the quick link to the watch face selector would be useful, I have added it to a independent trello board (https://trello.com/c/uom3Z7s5/1-disable-watchface-seclector-quick-link) i'm started to help coordinate feedback and gauge support for feature requests.
Userlevel 3
@giorgoXXI

If you press and hold the bottom button you will lock the screen, to unlock just press and hold the same button again.

Thanks. I am aware of that, but that means anytime I want to check any info or view notifications I have to unlock the watch again, which is very tedious. A simpler lock (or disabling) for the face changing action would be much better.
Userlevel 2
@giorgoXXI

If you press and hold the bottom button you will lock the screen, to unlock just press and hold the same button again.