Make sensitivity of Raise Wrist to Wake Configurable

• Crouching Tiger
  • 15 replies
To aid battery life, it would be good if the raise wrist to wake sensitivity could be configurable. I find the watch wakes a lot when I am just working at my desk and not specifically wanting to look at the watch.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Jon,

Thank you for sharing this suggestion with us. I see that you have also responded tothis thread about battery issues. Have you tried turning this function off completely? Does it make a difference in battery life?
That was why I suggested it. I am doing some tests so we will see whether it makes a significant difference.
@Amy Tests so far show that turning it off adds about 2% per day to battery life. But not great from a usability point of view.

I think if you could adjust the sensitivity you could get good usability and 1% battery per day adding up to at least another day between charges...
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Jon,

Thank you for the update. I will share this with our development team!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings