Next firmware update

• 1 September 2019
  • 45 replies

Userlevel 3
Any guesses/ predictions?

I would like to see more analog faces possible (preferably more professional looking).
Also, extend the dual time to the other faces like Energy, Dashboard and so on...

45 replies

Userlevel 3
I would also like to have new applications (stress, the answer by the watch, the weather more thorough)
Userlevel 1
I just would altimeter working correctly with the manual calibration.
Userlevel 3
Add an Elliptical workout mode.
Userlevel 1
Add indoor rowing, as in honor band 5.
Please, add external heartrate strap option, bluetooth & ant+. GPS and barometer accuracy need fixing also.

Stress option, and possible turn bluetooth off.

Thank you. : )
Userlevel 1
Fix the altimeter specially for IOS!! This is a sportwatch I bought it for hiking, but without a right indication from the altimeter, it is totally useless!
Userlevel 3
WhatsApp notification must be fixed
My prediction is they already left this watch in favor of GT2 . No more updates !
Userlevel 3
My prediction is they already left this watch in favor of GT2 . No more updates !
I think we will have a very last for the update in September because the watch will be presented in October and it will be a year that our will be out
CUSTOM WATCH FACES
Userlevel 3
CUSTOMIZABLE WATCH FACES (settle for a FEW good ones and let the user choose what info. to show).
Userlevel 5
Badge

Next firmware update names GT2.

Never, Huawei...
Userlevel 3
It would be interesting IF we see another update, that it would be before or after September 19 (the launch of GT 2)...
I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THE ROPE WORKOUT MODE AND MORE WATCHFACES CUSTOM MAYBE????
Userlevel 5
Badge
I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THE ROPE WORKOUT MODE AND MORE WATCHFACES CUSTOM MAYBE????

no with Watch GT but in 2030 with Watch GT 13, yes 🙂
code:
Is it possible in the next update, add a music player to change, stop and play the music?
Userlevel 5
Badge
code:
Is it possible in the next update, add a music player to change, stop and play the music?

no
Userlevel 3
We are fucked up. Huawei will do nothing more for Watch GT in case of the GT2.

I cant wait to buy the Garmin VA4 - never huawei. My first and my last device.
If next update is like a "some bug fixes" i dont use time for this watch anymore, and also this is my first and last Huawei device. Garmin Fenix series are my new watch, if Huawei mess up next update.
IF Huawei want to, this watch can be functional many different users.

But i little bit scare also, Huawei focus dont be this watch anymore.
Userlevel 3
Last update was at the beginning of August (more than a month ago)... hopefully this upcoming update will be something more substantial...
Userlevel 5
Badge
Last update was at the beginning of August (more than a month ago)... hopefully this upcoming update will be something more substantial...

Upcoming update for GT? I don't think so.
Userlevel 5

Last update was at the beginning of August (more than a month ago)... hopefully this upcoming update will be something more substantial...Upcoming update for GT? I don't think so.

Agreed, thats it game over.
Userlevel 5
I don't know why anyone would ever buy anything from this company. They have quite literally, the worst support of any product I've ever owned. And the fact that they would abandon a product this shortly into its life span is despicable. People need to wise up and put their money where there mouth is. This company is utter crap and they should not be patronized.

The more we buy from them, the more they think they can get away with it.
Userlevel 3
Have you any news ? Even if it's almost dead
Userlevel 3
We’re getting iOS 13, lol! Oh wait, wrong forum...
We’re getting our update... after September 19th (Watch GT2).