First, I'd like to say that I personally think that the Watch GT is a wonderful piece of engineering. It covers most of what I ever wanted from a Fitness Tracker in a beautiful and lightweight watch-like shell with great battery life. It's simplicity is awesome.
Having read most of the topics (Questions & Conversations) in this forum and based on my personal experience with the watch (also compared with other Smartwatches/Fitness Trackers/Fitness apps I've used before) I'd like to ask some questions in order to know what we - the users - should expect from Huawei in the near future. I will try to cover the most important questions users have.
- Will Huawei add the stress measurement feature for all devices or at least to these devices purchased in the European market?
- Will Huawei add the WatchFace Market in the Health app for iOS?
- Will Huawei add integration with other leading fitness apps like Strava, Runkeeper, etc, or at least add the ability for exporting activities to an industry standard format (.gpx, etc)?
- Will Huawei add an auto-pause feature in activities?
- Will Huawei finally implement or activate the climbing feature that is already enabled but never show any data?
- Will Huawei correct the way activities are transferred in Apple Healthkit and Google Fit which are now transferred as "walking and running distance" and not as separate activities?
And also some optional features:
- Based on the fact that the watch has NFC built-in (don't deny this), is Huawei planning to add Huawei Pay in the future?
- Is Huawei planning to add a low-light / low-consumption watchface for always-on?
Please do not transfer this question to the "Huawei Watch GT (LiteOS)/Huawei Health Bugs and suggestions" topic. This is a "Question" topic demanding answers. Please do not tell us that you will pass these questions to the appropriate departments waiting for a response forever. Ask, follow up as many times as needed and come back with answers. And finally, please don't ask us if we have tried to reset the watch to its factory defaults by any chance
To fellow Watch GT owners:
If you also demand answers to the above questions and like this topic, please back it up by replying frequently.
Best answer by Redddog