Share your Honor Watch Magic custom faces

Show first post

393 replies

Userlevel 1

Geo
Ported by @whatsinaname

Download Link

Love the Minimal look but it slow down the UI. Can you plz share the more minimal analog watch faces.

Can anyone share the optimize version of this one...with original one UI lags...really love this one
Userlevel 7
Badge
Hiking Watch V2

Original Post LINK

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Geomaster
Ported by @Mikich_Blaz
Download Link

Userlevel 1
My minimalistic design (wip). Needs min/max temp (is that possible?) and Bluetooth connection status / msg notification, then i'm satisfied. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Well...there is no temp min/max, no BT status, and in the GT master there is a message reader widget, I haven't used it so I don't know if it how it works or if it works. BTW, what happened with your watch, did it get fixed or replaced?
Userlevel 7
Badge
Well...there is no temp min/max, no BT status, and in the GT master there is a message reader widget, I haven't used it so I don't know if it how it works or if it works. BTW, what happened with your watch, did it get fixed or replaced?
Message reader widget uses two images (it’s a selectImage widget), 0.png for no unread messages and 1.png if there are unread messages. It works very well.
Userlevel 7
Badge
For example...

Userlevel 4
Geo V2

Here is the non-lag version of Geo.

Fixed with some generous tips from @andygev35

Download Link

Userlevel 1
My minimalistic design (wip). Needs min/max temp (is that possible?) and Bluetooth connection status / msg notification, then i'm satisfied. :)

Will it be available for HWM
Userlevel 1
Geo V2

Download Link

This version works perfectly...many thanks....Just want one more thing, can you please make some space between Hr, min and sec needle just like the old one (same as shown in screenshot).
Userlevel 1

My minimalistic design (wip). Needs min/max temp (is that possible?) and Bluetooth connection status / msg notification, then i'm satisfied. :)

Will it be available for HWM

Yeah sure, i will upload it soon 🙂
Userlevel 1

Geo
Ported by @whatsinaname

Download Link

Love the Minimal look but it slow down the UI. Can you plz share the more minimal analog watch faces.
Can anyone share the optimize version of this one...with original one UI lags...really love this one

Same here
Userlevel 7
Badge
Hiking Watch Colors

Original Post LINK

Userlevel 1
Here's the minimalistic face as hwm and hwt. Have fun 🙂
Userlevel 1

Geo V2

Download Link

This version works perfectly...many thanks....Just want one more thing, can you please make some space between Hr, min and sec needle just like the old one (same as shown in screenshot).

Plz fix thie as well
Userlevel 4
Geo V3

Download Link

Userlevel 1
Geo V3

Download Link

This face is perfect πŸ€™

Do you think it's possible to have the battery level on the left and maybe weather or steps on the bottom?

Thanks πŸ˜‰
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Casio Red Bull
Build from template
Ported by @Mikich_Blaz
Download Link

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
MB#06
Original design by @Mikich_Blaz
Download Link

Userlevel 1
Geo V3

Download Link

The word Geo is missing from the original but that's ok it's perfect now. Many thanks...πŸ‘
Userlevel 1
Casio Red Bull
Build from template
Ported by @Mikich_Blaz
Download Link

Thanks..Nice watch face but it looks so small in watch. Is it possible to make it without country UTC and techymeter.
Userlevel 7
Badge
Illuminator 1.1

Original Post LINK

Hi All,

I have a request... I downloaded some watch faces (HWM) from the internet but some of them are in Chinese.

Can anyone edit these watch faces and change the wording to English?

Please share the edited watch faces should any of you able to change it.

This is the download link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eF5cgpwL_jwKHJQSSBtPCdBCU6NPgt3L

By the way, if anyone having trouble to use the Hi Health Beta (not able to apply the custom watch faces), you can PM me. There is a way without having to use a Chinese phone number.

Thanks.
What is the other way without having to use a Chinese phone number?
Create a new ID here:

https://hwid5.vmall.com/CAS/portal/login.html

1) Select Email
2) MUST select China for Country/Region
3) Use your own phone number. It doesn't matter from any Country.

Once you logged in. The website be in Chinese. But you won't be needing the web. All you need is your own Huawei ID.

Once you have your ID. Go back to your phone and login to the Hi Health Beta using the Huawei ID you created.. login by email off course :)

Pair your watch and now you can upload the custom watch face using the "+" sign.

Thanks so much for this! I am having a problem with this process, and I wonder if you can shed some light on it. I am in the USA, and I've been unable to complete the SMS verification code section. I have tried using the US code (+1) and my phone number, using the Chinese code (+86) and my phone number including 1 before the area code, and I never receive an SMS code on my phone. Any ideas? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi All,

I have a request... I downloaded some watch faces (HWM) from the internet but some of them are in Chinese.

Can anyone edit these watch faces and change the wording to English?

Please share the edited watch faces should any of you able to change it.

This is the download link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eF5cgpwL_jwKHJQSSBtPCdBCU6NPgt3L

By the way, if anyone having trouble to use the Hi Health Beta (not able to apply the custom watch faces), you can PM me. There is a way without having to use a Chinese phone number.

Thanks.
What is the other way without having to use a Chinese phone number?
Create a new ID here:

https://hwid5.vmall.com/CAS/portal/login.html

1) Select Email
2) MUST select China for Country/Region
3) Use your own phone number. It doesn't matter from any Country.

Once you logged in. The website be in Chinese. But you won't be needing the web. All you need is your own Huawei ID.

Once you have your ID. Go back to your phone and login to the Hi Health Beta using the Huawei ID you created.. login by email off course :)

Pair your watch and now you can upload the custom watch face using the "+" sign.

Thanks so much for this! I am having a problem with this process, and I wonder if you can shed some light on it. I am in the USA, and I've been unable to complete the SMS verification code section. I have tried using the US code (+1) and my phone number, using the Chinese code (+86) and my phone number including 1 before the area code, and I never receive an SMS code on my phone. Any ideas? Thanks!

I'm in the USA as well. Just follow this video and you'll be up and running in no time. https://youtu.be/KGBld3qlXL4
Thanks! That is the Chinese version of the same registration page I have been trying to use. I went through the video, and attempted to register and I am having the same problem on the Chinese page....it will not send me an SMS verification code on my phone. I'm now wondering if there's a messaging setting that is preventing the SMS from coming through.