Share your Huawei Watch GT custom faces

Show first post

873 replies

Userlevel 3
Does anyone have the .HWT of this one????

Try in Mr. mkucuksari's posts.
Userlevel 3
https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/watch-gt-memo-custom-faces-6327/index2.html
https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/watch-gt-memo-custom-faces-6327/index2.html
Hi,
Check PN

BR
Please share this watchface. Will work on gt active? Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge
Please share this watchface. Will work on gt active? Thanks in advice

Here is the new download link :

https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/watch-gt-memo-custom-faces-6327/index3.html#post39447
Userlevel 2

Hi. I have recently bought a Huawei Watch GT and are wondering if anyone have made Breitling Navitimer faces for this watch?Nothing as of now.

Thanks for your reply. Hope someone can make a Breitling Navitimer face. Beautiful watch.

Inkvals
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi. I have recently bought a Huawei Watch GT and are wondering if anyone have made Breitling Navitimer faces for this watch?Nothing as of now.
Thanks for your reply. Hope someone can make a Breitling Navitimer face. Beautiful watch.

Inkvals

I have one in the works...

Userlevel 2
Looks great! Good work
Userlevel 3
As a fan of Pink Floyd I made this simple face.
"The Wall"

Download
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I have one of my own original personal designs for Honor, and it is fine. Would someone like to test the GT build for this face? 🙂 For Honor I have blue and yellow and plan to make more colors. The HR is animated, and the seconds dynamic. For GT I have only yellow at the moment. PM me if some one is willing to test.

Hi
Let me share my watchface for GT - Project"Fallout"

Download
Love it, do you plan on adding more things to it or is this the final version?

Great job!
Yes, I think about to move weather widget up and add steps bar above "Property of vault-tec". Or little window with steps counter.
Maybe I'll replace battery ring with steps ring (really, we don't need so detailed battery widget).
If you have any ideas, you're welcome to share it.

hello ,
let me start by saying thank you for this great watchface!Even tho i was never fallout's biggest fan ,its quite fun to wear a pip boi !!!
I was wondering if you could replace the heart icon and make it show actual heart beats. You cant really tell how many your heartbeats are just by the ring and i find myself swhitching to heart monitor to get a clearview.
The "ringOmeter" (i think i just made a word) is great for the battery level but not for HR nor weather, even tho i dont rly mind about weather.I strongly feel that Hr should be shown with numbers.

Thank you for sharing your creation either way

Edit :At this point iam not sure if i quoted the correct post so just to make sure it goes to the right person . @dwnd_al i hope you review my request.
Userlevel 3

hello ,
let me start by saying thank you for this great watchface!Even tho i was never fallout's biggest fan ,its quite fun to wear a pip boi !!!
I was wondering if you could replace the heart icon and make it show actual heart beats. You cant really tell how many your heartbeats are just by the ring and i find myself swhitching to heart monitor to get a clearview.
The "ringOmeter" (i think i just made a word) is great for the battery level but not for HR nor weather, even tho i dont rly mind about weather.I strongly feel that Hr should be shown with numbers.

Edit :At this point iam not sure if i quoted the correct post so just to make sure it goes to the right person . @dwnd_al i hope you review my request.

@aspirini
Hi
Thanks for good words.
Firts of all, did you try version 2?
Let me explain.
For date and time I used custom font from original game which is not included as a built-in font in our device. It means that all pictures was generated as set of *.png files. HR can be added only with built-in font as a text string. So in this case we will have two different fonts in one watchface.
But no problem, I can add digital heart rate. Just tell me in which version you want see changes

hello ,let me start by saying thank you for this great watchface!Even tho i was never fallout's biggest fan ,its quite fun to wear a pip boi !!!

@aspirini
Hi
Thanks for good words.
Firts of all, did you try version 2?
Let me explain.
For date and time I used custom font from original game which is not included as a built-in font in our device. It means that all pictures was generated as set of *.png files. HR can be added only with built-in font as a text string. So in this case we will have two different fonts in one watchface.
But no problem, I can add digital heart rate. Just tell me in which version you want see changes

I see.I cant really say how the outcome will look like but my guess is that it would be more practical and functional to really see the HR in main screen.
My suggestion is to place the numbers depicting HR inside the circle that now has the HR symbol.Again i do not know how much work will it be or even if possible . Im using the v2 fallout final hwt.
ty for replying
Userlevel 3
@aspirini
Replaced, try
Try this
@aspirini
Replaced, tryTry this

Thank you for using your time for me .
I will be using this face till the watchface customization gets out officially .
If you do think or make more changes feel free to give me a "nodge" to check it out.
Seems face makers have slowed down bored again...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
No, busy 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge

Seems face makers have slowed down bored again...No, busy :)

Same here.
Userlevel 3
Sometimes it seems that people tend to forget that everyone has their personal life, with RL jobs and family to attend to... 🙂

Wow nice, can you add this one for me. Nice work

Enjoy!
OH my, this this is nice! Thanks I love it.. And fast
Thanks, I like it :)

Could you give me .htw. This watchface is so nice but link is die 😅
Userlevel 7
Badge
Illuminator

Original Post LINK

Userlevel 7
Badge
Rolex Black/Silver V2

Original Post LINK

Can someone help me making a face like this?
Date, weather, pulse and battery are essencial
Thanks in advance

Watch and custom dial (Including Source Codes)

The original post: https://club.huawei.com/thread-20733985-1-1.html
Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/52ns3wsb6z6fqiq/Watch_Face.zip/file
The original one from Chinese forum :

Modified one:

Hi thanks for the links, how can i change the logo or can edit the uncompressed .hwt file by my myself and repackage it for my own usage?
Userlevel 1

Don't turn this forum into XDA where people act like the developers owe them anything.

If you're not paying them, you're in no position to demand anything.