Share your Huawei Watch GT custom faces

Show first post

1289 replies

Watch and custom dial (Including Source Codes)

The original post: https://club.huawei.com/thread-20733985-1-1.html
Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/52ns3wsb6z6fqiq/Watch_Face.zip/file
The original one from Chinese forum :

Modified one:

I like the original really much, but can somebody exchange the Huawei Logo with a Wether widget (weather condition and degrees)? I am too stupid for the Dial Master App 😅
I offer 15 USD per paypal 💵
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/js7vquh45d46jlr/Spiderman.zip/file

why i cant download for this face

Userlevel 4
Hi all
One more watchface
I call it "Samsung Remake"
I found this face with Chinese signs and recreated it with English.

If you will find bugs or problem with graphics, sorry, unfortunately I'm not Photoshop guru
If somebody want to make changes, don't hesitate to write PM, I'll share sources.
I also created for 42mm but have no device to test. If somebody need, PM me
Download
Userlevel 4
Hi all
One more watchface

If you will find bugs or problem with graphics, sorry, unfortunately I'm not Photoshop guru
If somebody want to make changes, don't hesitate to write PM, I'll share sources.
I also created for 42mm but have no device to test. If somebody need, PM meDownload

Wow, that is impressive work, I really love that watchface!

Thank you so much for sharing it, cheers!
Hi all
One more watchface

I also created for 42mm but have no device to test. If somebody need, PM meDownload

THU instead of THI like Thursday. ..nothing so far. using this watchface since China release. nice to have it in English 👍
Userlevel 4

THU instead of THI like Thursday. ..nothing so far. using this watchface since China release. nice to have it in English 👍

Sorry, my mistake :)
Will fix and update tomorrow
Sorry guys, I disabled download link due to error. Tomorrow morning will upload fixed version.
Userlevel 7
Badge
Hiking Watch V2

Original Post LINK

Hi all
One more watchface

Thanks for the beautiful watch face, but the link is not working can you share a new one.
Userlevel 4
@logic007
Link will be available tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I made a spelling mistake in week days. Tomorrow I'll fix it and upload again
Here is a dial victrix made on my request
Download https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UmVBI6sAe0dtsNrWvAk2MYwH6QUHsxYF
Download
enjoy

Userlevel 4
I fixed spelling mistake in date line.
Also corrected graphics

Download
Also corrected graphics

Download

Thanks for the updated version.
Also corrected graphics

Download

many thanks 🖖
Here you can post your collections of custom faces, share your own creations or share links from other sites.As always, you do this on your own risk, there is no official app for custom faces from Huawei. I suggest that you first read this post from Phil_Black. Other members that have already posted faces, if you like you can ask the moderators to move the post here.

Hi all i am not able to add custom watch faces anymore from any of the beta app be it "HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta" or .6 or the latest update, i was able to do the same till day before yesterday i have checked on different phones with same procedure, i am from INDIA and have created the China ID with email id and my local IN number and it was working i used to put my phone on Airplane mode then all the other stuff installing Huawei service App and the beta app, is it just me or anyone else is facing the same issue. And if so is there any workaround for the problem, hope Huawei launch the abilities to install custom faces in other Regions, as the watch is sold in other countries also other than mainland China.
Userlevel 1

Here you can post your collections of custom faces, share your own creations or share links from other sites.As always, you do this on your own risk, there is no official app for custom faces from Huawei. I suggest that you first read this post from Phil_Black. Other members that have already posted faces, if you like you can ask the moderators to move the post here.Hi all i am not able to add custom watch faces anymore from any of the beta app be it "HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta" or .6 or the latest update, i was able to do the same till day before yesterday i have checked on different phones with same procedure, i am from INDIA and have created the China ID with email id and my local IN number and it was working i used to put my phone on Airplane mode then all the other stuff installing Huawei service App and the beta app, is it just me or anyone else is facing the same issue. And if so is there any workaround for the problem, hope Huawei launch the abilities to install custom faces in other Regions, as the watch is sold in other countries also other than mainland China.

I'm having the exact same problem.
Userlevel 2

Here you can post your collections of custom faces, share your own creations or share links from other sites.As always, you do this on your own risk, there is no official app for custom faces from Huawei. I suggest that you first read this post from Phil_Black. Other members that have already posted faces, if you like you can ask the moderators to move the post here.Hi all i am not able to add custom watch faces anymore from any of the beta app be it "HiHealthApp9.0.5.305-china-beta" or .6 or the latest update, i was able to do the same till day before yesterday i have checked on different phones with same procedure, i am from INDIA and have created the China ID with email id and my local IN number and it was working i used to put my phone on Airplane mode then all the other stuff installing Huawei service App and the beta app, is it just me or anyone else is facing the same issue. And if so is there any workaround for the problem, hope Huawei launch the abilities to install custom faces in other Regions, as the watch is sold in other countries also other than mainland China.

Log-of account, remove app, Reinstall the app, login and try again

Thanks for the reply but, it was random i tried all the steps i uninstalled the Huawei service and the health app i tried installing it on the other phone, but it was not working. I tried again by pressing the wifi signal you get after clicking watch faces section it the + sign came out of nowhere i don't know what was the issue, again thanks for giving the suggestions 🙂.
Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply but, it was random i tried all the steps i uninstalled the Huawei service and the health app i tried installing it on the other phone, but it was not working. I tried again by pressing the wifi signal you get after clicking watch faces section it the + sign came out of nowhere i don't know what was the issue, again thanks for giving the suggestions 🙂.

That usually fixes it, if you press the back arrow and try again, it doesn't show up, but pressing the wifi icon in the middle of the screen allows you to use the + button
Userlevel 7
Badge
Hiking Watch Colors

Original Post LINK

Can anyone help me making this watch I made from metro on watchmaker but for huawei? The gauge is the battery level

Can someone make this watchface please?

Userlevel 1

Please share this watchface. Will work on gt active? Thanks in adviceHere is the new download link :

https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/watch-gt-memo-custom-faces-6327/index3.html#post39447

This is very beautiful. Any chance to create Honor Watch Magic version, Mr. @mkucuksari ?
Thanks....
Userlevel 1
Also corrected graphics

Download

Hey mate, could you change the WET under the weather icons to something else, WET doesn't make much sense
Userlevel 4
Hi guys!

I started working on this watchface yesterday, until my Watch GT decided to black out for good (on his way to the technical assistance now).

The face isn't 100% finished, so I'll share here the full package if any of you guys want to use it.

I'm can't tell if the battery hand is working, since right now I'm not able to test it. For the rest, it seem ok.

Feel free to improve and modify it as you please.

Note: The face was made with @dodge 's Face Maker v.0.6.2b.

Cheers!

NOTE:. hwt file is also inside the pack.
Userlevel 1

Also corrected graphics

Download
Hey mate, could you change the WET under the weather icons to something else, WET doesn't make much sense

Perhaps the word "temp" would be a better fit?