Thoughts on the watch GT?

Userlevel 2
Im thinking of getting a watch GT at some point but I'm really unsure, I have had numerous smart watches (galaxy gear, gear2 neo, Moto 360 and a Fossil Q founder) I would like some overall thoughts on things like Battery life, OS (I presume it's like normal android wear) and would love some photos of yours ! I will be getting a black one with a metal band as that's all I can use.

Cant wait for your responses πŸ‘

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
It's definitely not like a "normal Android Wear" watch. It's a common misconception that the GT is a smartwatch, it's not. The GT is more in line with FitBit or Garmin fitness tracker. The GT is best used as a fitness tracker. If you don't work out or don't track your fitness, then the GT is not for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Owen,

What are you unsure of? And what functionalities are you looking for?

There are a lot of topics about the Watch GT on the community. You can use the search function to find them. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Amy wrote:

Hi Owen,

What are you unsure of? And what functionalities are you looking for?

There are a lot of topics about the Watch GT on the community. You can use the search function to find them. :)

I just wanted to hear overall thoughts on the above, battery life, software and photos with a metal strap mainly, I'll have a look at other posts a bit later but I'm extremely busy at the moment ☺️
Userlevel 2
Looking further into it the watch GT doesn't have android Wear so isn't really what I'm looking for 😒
Userlevel 5
Badge
Owen-Rhys wrote:

Looking further into it the watch GT doesn't have android Wear so isn't really what I'm looking for 😒

That's what I recommended based on your original post....
Userlevel 2
MBDeaks wrote:

It's definitely not like a "normal Android Wear" watch. It's a common misconception that the GT is a smartwatch, it's not. The GT is more in line with FitBit or Garmin fitness tracker. The GT is best used as a fitness tracker. If you don't work out or don't track your fitness, then the GT is not for you.

Owen-Rhys wrote:

That's what I recommended based on your original post....

Thank you ☺️

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings