Watch Face Request

Show first post

48 replies

I found this one in the chin. thread and I find the design great...
https://club.huawei.com/thread-20733906-1-2.html

is it possible to adapt the chinese chars to normal standard chars incl. 24h view? :)

Did they share the .hwt file?

Hi, into the same chinese thread I saw one of my favorites dials: IWC Top Gun: zsjcl028GT2

Did anyone find the .hwt file of it?
Many thanks
Userlevel 2
Could.anyone make this watch face for the watch GT, I would.be very grateful.

Userlevel 1
Good day Sir/Ma'am 🙂 Would you be so kind to create us a watch face of Omnitrix from the cartoon "Ben 10"? You can use the picture attached or something like it because in the Cartoon, there are many kinds of Omnitrix per season. You may also refer to this link - video .

Thank you very much :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I will make it for GT, but I have no way to test it, as i own honor.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Here is the HWT.

NOTE, i have not test it, I do not own GT.

Download Link

Please give me feedback
Userlevel 2
Hi,
I have tried to make it, but it fails when i want to export in XML...

Userlevel 2

Here is the HWT.

NOTE, i have not test it, I do not own GT.

Download Link
Please give me feedback

Absolutely fantastic and working as you would expect. Thank you so much.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
That is great, thanks for the feedback...enjoy
Userlevel 4

I think this face is pretty sharp. Info on it could contain: Dual Time (GMT), Steps Count, Heart Rate, Battery %, KCal, Outside Temp, Date. On the original watch the numbers on the bezel are part of an E6B Navigation Calculator, which adds to the professional appearance of this wearable. (we could do without it,because the GT has already an engraved bezel with minutes on it).

has someone done this watchface already?

Torsten
I write from Italy!
I findo this beautiful watchfaces named LOOPCHEMOVE
I like it, but, if possible, i think look better with dark background, like black or dark gray, and the days of week in ITALIAN language ( LUN - MAR - MER -etc etc) 😁
The only info displayed are BATTERY - STEPS - WEATHER and DIGITAL CLOCK
Can anyone help me and all my italian friends?
Thank you veru much and good job!!!!

Userlevel 1
could anyone share this watch face please?a version for HWM.thanks!

Userlevel 4

I think this face is pretty sharp. Info on it could contain: Dual Time (GMT), Steps Count, Heart Rate, Battery %, KCal, Outside Temp, Date. On the original watch the numbers on the bezel are part of an E6B Navigation Calculator, which adds to the professional appearance of this wearable. (we could do without it,because the GT has already an engraved bezel with minutes on it).

has someone done this watchface already?

Torsten

i made some parts already, but im not shure if i like the watch so much that i create the whole face. without all the numbers its quite boring i think.

Torsten
Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2
A few beautiful watches if someone is up for a replica challenge
Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2
Hope we have an expert ready for one of these.
Userlevel 1
what about this new whatchface?

None mentioned this beauty.
I'd really LOVE this

Userlevel 2
Does anyone want to take a stab at Energy Green pre-installed Watch face and make it better (the face somehow has an appeal to me, but I think it can be better if we change few things). First, I would change the orange at the watch hands, and replace it with tritium color from aviation dials or even the greenish blue color from the 24hr face, for example. Second, the left info that has the day of the week, I would replace it with another time zone time (like a miniature clock- GT2 has something like that). Third, the day of the week I would move it to the right widget: make a outer circle for the days of the week and put another hand that would point at the day of the week . In addition to the existing day of the month hand, it would look like another miniature clock, symmetrical with the one on the left. The step counter is ok the way it is...

Userlevel 7
Badge
Does anyone want to take a stab at Energy Green pre-installed Watch face and make it better (the face somehow has an appeal to me, but I think it can be better if we change few things). First, I would change the orange at the watch hands, and replace it with tritium color from aviation dials or even the greenish blue color from the 24hr face, for example. Second, the left info that has the day of the week, I would replace it with another time zone time (like a miniature clock- GT2 has something like that). Third, the day of the week I would move it to the right widget: make a outer circle for the days of the week and put another hand that would point at the day of the week . In addition to the existing day of the month hand, it would look like another miniature clock, symmetrical with the one on the left. The step counter is ok the way it is...

Unfortunately custom watch faces don’t currently have the ability to have multiple analog time zones.
Userlevel 2
Got it, thanks.