Answered

Watch GT Activity Auto pause

• 5 January 2019
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 2
I have received the watch and absolutely love the design, but am very disappointed the cycle app does not auto pause when stationary at lights, crossing etc. It is not practical to press the pause button whilst cycling
Am I missing something or does the watch not have auto pause feature ?

Notification alert is not the best coming from a Samsung watch, very weak on the wrist and an annoying tinny vibrate noise
icon

Best answer by Max 28 January 2019, 19:03

Hello @ianonline ,

Kindly know that there is no feature regarding this as of yet, but I will leave a note for our developers so this will be included in a future update.

We appreciate your feedback and have taken it into consideration.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @ianonline ,

Kindly know that there is no feature regarding this as of yet, but I will leave a note for our developers so this will be included in a future update.

We appreciate your feedback and have taken it into consideration.

Best wishes,
Max
Userlevel 3
I agree this would be a very helpful feature when outdoor cycling, my Garmin has this and it is so helpful and useful.
Userlevel 5
Badge
This is a must feature, especially for cycling, swimming and other activities where it is not easy for the user to manually pause the activity. It is a standard feature for all other GPS based smartwatches / fitness trackers and fitness apps.
Yes please, I came from a Garmin 735xt, my wife gift me this Huawei watch gt, but I need the autopause function
After 4 months, autopause function is not available...
Simply don't write to devs. Add this function to kanban table.
I have received the watch and absolutely love the design, but am very disappointed the cycle app does not auto pause when stationary at lights, crossing etc. It is not practical to press the pause button whilst cycling

Notification alert is not the best coming from a Samsung watch, very weak on the wrist and an annoying tinny vibrate noise

Any updates on this feature? This is really a must have for an activity tracking device.

Any updates on this feature? This is really a must have for an activity tracking device.

Seven months from the original post and auto-pause is still missing. The thread is marked as "solved" on the basis of an empty promise of a future update.
I see auto-pause is an option on the Health app (and on every other fitness tracker) so why not on the GT watch?
Hey @Max is there any update on this ? I just got my Watch GT and got to know that the there is no auto-pause functionality. This makes the utility for Watch GT very troublesome as after every few laps ill have to stop the activity.

Please do not make me regret choosing Huawei over Fitbit which has SmartTrack (Does auto tracking and auto-pause) and also Amazfit.

Waiting for a reply.
Userlevel 5
Hey @Max is there any update on this ? I just got my Watch GT and got to know that the there is no auto-pause functionality. This makes the utility for Watch GT very troublesome as after every few laps ill have to stop the activity.

Please do not make me regret choosing Huawei over Fitbit which has SmartTrack (Does auto tracking and auto-pause) and also Amazfit.

Waiting for a reply.

Huawei stopped supporting this product. @Max has stopped posting on the forum - check his profile.

Waiting for a reply.

Huawei stopped supporting this product. @Max has stopped posting on the forum - check his profile.

Can you help me how you have come to this conclusion that Watch GT is no longer supported ? His profile doesn't indicate any such stuff. Or may be i am new here.
Userlevel 5

Waiting for a reply.
Can you help me how you have come to this conclusion that Watch GT is no longer supported ? His profile doesn't indicate any such stuff. Or may be i am new here.

This is not just a conclusion; that is certainty. If you read this forum from the beginning - you will know why. Of course - you can wait for new updates. Good luck.