Answered

Watch GT Activity Auto pause

Userlevel 1
I have received the watch and absolutely love the design, but am very disappointed the cycle app does not auto pause when stationary at lights, crossing etc. It is not practical to press the pause button whilst cycling
Am I missing something or does the watch not have auto pause feature ?

Notification alert is not the best coming from a Samsung watch, very weak on the wrist and an annoying tinny vibrate noise
icon

Best answer by Max 28 January 2019, 19:03

Hello @ianonline ,

Kindly know that there is no feature regarding this as of yet, but I will leave a note for our developers so this will be included in a future update.

We appreciate your feedback and have taken it into consideration.

Best wishes,
Max

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello @ianonline ,

Kindly know that there is no feature regarding this as of yet, but I will leave a note for our developers so this will be included in a future update.

We appreciate your feedback and have taken it into consideration.

Best wishes,
Max
Userlevel 3
I agree this would be a very helpful feature when outdoor cycling, my Garmin has this and it is so helpful and useful.
Userlevel 4
This is a must feature, especially for cycling, swimming and other activities where it is not easy for the user to manually pause the activity. It is a standard feature for all other GPS based smartwatches / fitness trackers and fitness apps.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings