Answered

Watch GT - Always on screen

Show first post

112 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge
I started noticing this red dot at 2 o’clock every time my watch is on AOD. Could it be OLED burn-in? The dot appears only on the standby faces (analog or digital). All the other faces appear to be normal. Maybe is a defect on my watch... I don’t know... one think I know though: I’m not going to use the AOD for now (I don’t want to make things worse)...

Burn in typically doesn’t have a color, it looks more like a ghost image most notably on bright screens. But you’re not the first to report this issue.
Userlevel 2

I started noticing this red dot at 2 o’clock every time my watch is on AOD. Could it be OLED burn-in? The dot appears only on the standby faces (analog or digital). All the other faces appear to be normal. Maybe is a defect on my watch... I don’t know... one think I know though: I’m not going to use the AOD for now (I don’t want to make things worse)...

Burn in typically doesn’t have a color, it looks more like a ghost image most notably on bright screens. But you’re not the first to report this issue.

Do you, by chance have any suggestions?
Thank You
Userlevel 7
Badge

Do you, by chance have any suggestions?
Thank You

Sorry, I don't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
It looks like dead pixel
Userlevel 2
It looks like dead pixel

That’s what I was afraid of...
I reached out to customer service, see what they say...
waiting yet any firmware to Brazil with AOD function.. :(((
Userlevel 1
So now I have AOD on my Honor Magic. Great!

But really? I cannot use any of the "not so good" watch faces? Fair enough, some might be too energy consuming or something. But wouldn't it make sense that the "wake on move" feature would bring the watch from the AOD face to my normal watch face? Now it seems like I have to click it to get away from at AOD.
Userlevel 1
And what exactly are "sleep mode" and "screen on" (sorry, my best guess for translation from the advance menus. might be that the words used in english menus are different)?
Finally I got this update! Just a question: the default screen don't is showed never... I need to touch on screen to see the original display... It stay ever with analog AOD.. the motion don't change the screen. It is normal?
So now I have AOD on my Honor Magic. Great!

But really? I cannot use any of the "not so good" watch faces? Fair enough, some might be too energy consuming or something. But wouldn't it make sense that the "wake on move" feature would bring the watch from the AOD face to my normal watch face? Now it seems like I have to click it to get away from at AOD.

You solde this problem? Or need to click to show the normal watchface?
Userlevel 1
I turned off AOD :-(

As it is now, I think it's not good enough.
Actually buying this watch has become a complete headache, horrible app, horrible settings, a long time to fix the bugs and the company doesn't give a damn about the customer. totally sorry.