Answered

Watch GT battery issues

• 13 December 2018
  • 30 replies

Show first post

30 replies

@Carlos The battery on mine is still pretty good. I charged it a week and a half ago and am currently at 37%. Around 8% per day. One thing I do is to put do not disturb on when I am driving (I do quite a lot of that for work) and that reduces the battery drain by quite a lot.

@adnanlanewla I also suggested a sensitivity option in the raise to wake. I think that would be a very good idea...
@Jon Well, i charged my watch this morning, and since 09:30AM it already drop to 95% (it's 11:50AM). I think my Watch GT-CA9 (FTN-B19 model) it's just a bad batch.

I have:

• Heart Monitor disabled;
  • Step Counter disabled;
  • Notifications disabled;
  • Raise wrist disabled;
  • Brightness on #1;
  • Weather notifications disabled;
  • and Don't Disturb enabled.
Is there anything else i should have disabled?!?

I'm already considering return it to the store and get my 200€ back.

If only anyone of the support team (@Max) could really help me...

Thanks.
@Carlos It sounds like it. It should not have dropped much at all bearing in mind you have most things disabled.

Mine has everything enabled?

Could it be a bluetooth issue, perhaps repairing it with your phone might help?

I was also told to reset the watch when I was having issues, but that didn't make any difference in my case
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Carlos , If re-pairing with your phone doesn't help, then you could try contacting the support team direct for assistance:

• Hotline: 08000 886 700
  • Support Language: English
  • Support Time: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 21:00, Sat. 9:00~17:00 (Except bank holidays)
  • Remarks: A note of the IMEI and the Serial Number of your device is necessary before you calling.
@Danjl Thank you for your help!