Answered

Watch GT classic not updating

• 17 April 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi,
I have a huawei watch GT classic and it's connected to the Huawei health APP. The APP keeps asking for the update of firmware 1.0.7.12B. The watch makes the update but when it ends the APP says it needs to update again. I have tried many times but its doesn't update. Can someone help?
Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Max 29 April 2019, 16:22

Hi Rafa,

In this case the best thing to do would be to contact the local support and have the device inspected by one of our technicians.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Rafa581,

Welcome on the Huawei Community! Sorry to read about your problems with the Watch GT update. Could you please take a look at the this thread. That user had a similar issue and @Max from support team provided a troubleshoot.

Please let us know if this helps.
Hi,
Tanks for the reply. I tried what Max sad and ir didn't worked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Rafa581,

Thanks for the quick response. I flagged your question for our support team. They will reply to you asap. If you need help now it's best to phone the Hotline as the support team still has a few outstanding questions that might take some time. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Rafa,

In this case the best thing to do would be to contact the local support and have the device inspected by one of our technicians.

Best wishes,
Max
Any response on this ?

I am having the same issue.

Kindly let me know the solution.
Stuck on 1.0.7.28(c05) for 2.5 months!!
Really? No always on, no watch faces..
A REALLY BAD PRODUCT!!