Question

Watch GT does not count minutes in ring activity with the latest version.

• 12 April 2019
  • 94 replies

Userlevel 1
code:
Hello good afternoon,
After updating the clock to the latest version 1.0.7.36, it stopped counting the minutes of moderate to high activity, always appearing to zero, the green color in the activity ring.
For what is this.
Thanks greetings.

94 replies

Userlevel 2
I have just noticed the same issue
Hello, i have the same problem. Watch gt Sports. Performed a reset but problem persists.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Mine count the activity, but only if it is a training session. In the photo, my watch today, after a run in the flowered country of the Alps 🙂
code:
Hello good afternoon,
After updating the clock to the latest version 1.0.7.36, it stopped counting the minutes of moderate to high activity, always appearing to zero, the green color in the activity ring.
For what is this.
Thanks greetings.

I have the same issue, not counting!
I have the Huawei Watch GT, when I updated to version 1.0.7.36 the counter for moderate to high activity (green ring) in both the 'exercise rings' watchface

and associated complication

has stopped working and does not display any data or activity.

This has only happened since the 1.0.7.36 update was installed on 11th April 2019.

The missing data is still being recorded, since it is still displayed inside the Huawei Health app. This looks like a bug in the 1.0.7.36 update. Any chance of getting this bug fixed??

Hi,

I'm having the same problem after updating to 1.0.7.36.

Is there any way to reverse the update?
Userlevel 2
I believe the active minutes has been faulty before also, seeing as it hardly reaches 30 any day. Seeing as i do about 2-2.5 hours of training each day, that's the biggest nonsense ever. Today was a 20min run, 20min bike, 20min row and a 60min CrossFit workout and still IT Just counts 22/30min. Really ? 🙄
I have also same issue on the watch and software 🤔. Just showing 0.
Userlevel 4
Badge
I confirm. The watch doesn’t show activity minutes, not even after a workout
Userlevel 4
Its always been faulty but it at least worked a bit, now it does not work at all. On Saturday I ran 3K then did 30 mins weight session, 0/30mins
Same issue.
After updating the Huawei Watch GT-695 (Model: FTN-B19) watch to the latest version 1.0.7.36, it stopped counting the minutes of moderate to high activity. The exercise times are always appearing to zero on the watch and in the Huawei Heath app. On the watch you can see the green color in the activity ring is at 0.

I have already cleared my cache and data on the phone. I have factory reset both devices, enabled all permissions and still have this issue.

The steps are also not accurately synced (phone always shows 500 - 1000 more by EOD) The stretching or movement ring also never goes above 11/12 no matter what activity you do in a day.

I have attached a picture showing the same issues all other customers with version 1.0.7.36 are experiencing.

This is a very big issue since this devices main and only feature is to operate as a health tracker.

The fact that you can never complete all these health rings makes you feel very unsatisfied.

I sadly may switch back to my Samsung S3 if these simple issues cannot be fixed. This Huawei Watch GT almost feels like it is in a beta phase...
I have the same problem. Quite frustrating...
@Amy could we get some eyes on this thread at Huawei HQ?
Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Michael.gcampisi,

Doing my best! 🙂 Flagged it for the support team, they will be able to share it with the development team.
Userlevel 4
Hi

code:
I Have the same problem with my Huawei Watch GT Active with 1.0.7.36 FW.

But my daugter's Honor Watch Magic with similar 1.0.7.36 FW worka without this problem

What about fix it?
Userlevel 4
ps. the same problem here: https://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1487473
just adding to the list of users who have the same problem. Active time is always zero in the watch and on the app as well
Just updated my watch to firmware 1.0.7.42 this morning

Can confirm that this firmware update DOES NOT fix any reported problem with activity ring - it STILL isn't working. 😫

Health App version - 9.0.4.387

Phone Model - LYA-L09 - Build number 9.0.0.210(C432E10R1P16)
Userlevel 3
Badge
Just to add my observations.

Can't comment on todays update yet, but what I did notice with the previous update, was not that the ring counted nothing, but that it seemed like the activation threshold had been raised significantly.

I used to get a count from a brisk walk with the dog, and over the course of a day, I would hit the 30min target.

now i have noticed that brisk walking etc. does not count in the ring, but when i'm kayaking and doing a slalom run with high levels of exertion (trying not to hurl) it does count this level of activity.

So have they just raised the level that must be reached?

Just a thought.
Userlevel 4
@TrickyDee42 no

new fw 1.7.0.42 for my Huawei Watch GT Active and for my daughter's Honor Watch Magic.

my watch does not count activity (still 0/30) but Honor counts green ring without any problem. Just testesd for 10 minutes with exercise bicycle (after that Huawei displays 0/30, Honor - 10/30)
Userlevel 3
Badge
@sdsi I to have the Honor Watch Magic, and have just updated to new firmware, so I'll see what happens, and post back.
Userlevel 4
We have been the owners of our watches for a week. Her watch always counted my activities, my never counted.

My watch is sensing/recording the data, the firmware is just not displaying anything since the last two updates. When I just wear the watch, exercise and then sync the data after exercise with the health app, I see the missing data displayed, but nothing is EVER displayed on the green activity ring on the watch since the last two firmware updates. As per example below from today.

Userlevel 3
Badge
@sdsi I to have the Honor Watch Magic, and have just updated to new firmware, so I'll see what happens, and post back.

Well, just been for a brisk lunchtime walk, and nothing recorded on the exercise ring, which it did before last two updates.

I'll try a hard reset tonight, and see if that makes any difference.