Question

Watch GT does not count minutes in ring activity with the latest version.

• 12 April 2019
  • 94 replies

Show first post

94 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@sdsi , I just had a quick check, this is per week, not per day.
Userlevel 4
ok - everything ok, but - but I have the impression that if we do not move our hands (eg bicycle) then the watch will not count it. moving hands is important (and of course - min. 64% of HRmax), I think so but I can be wrong
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

moderate and high intensity is at least 150 minutes and 75 minutes respectively, or a combination of both for either duration. Each activity should last for at least 10 minutes.I don't understand - 150 minutes and 75 minutes? Per day?

Per week, sorry for misunderstanding.
Userlevel 1
Hello, I have tried to make changes in the health application on heart rate values ​​and still erratically counting minutes of activity.
They would explain coherently how they fit because by default I can not get them to count minutes.
Userlevel 4
@Ove

In the 1.0.7.36 FW version, the activity criteria were raised to more restrictive values. In the 1.0.8.34 FW version, they returned to less restrictive values ... Or the heart rate monitor measures more precisely ..

What do you think about it?
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Ove @Max

Can some please explain to me why the activity ring on the watch still says "0" and the today card says "0" after I've just recorded 53mins of activity with an average HR of 125bpm?

Weirdly the calories and steps match the app, which is a rate occurrence. It usually reads different.

Userlevel 1
I do not understand how it marks me only 11 minutes of activity.
What criteria do they have?

Userlevel 4

According to a World Health Organization (WHO) report, the recommended duration for moderate and high intensity is at least 150 minutes and 75 minutes respectively, or a combination of both for either duration. Each activity should last for at least 10 minutes.

New fw 1.0.9.2

My green ring shows 1/30. How is it possible? You wrote "Each activity should last for at least 10 min."

Userlevel 4
Ps.

I'm sitting on my sofa, I'm not doing anything. Green ring shows 2/30. Something is broken again...

Userlevel 4
@Ove ?
Userlevel 4
So I take it this still isn't working? It never half worked for me, now it doesn't work at all.
Userlevel 4
So I take it this still isn't working? It never half worked for me, now it doesn't work at all.

before the last update it worked very well. now the green ring is so tender that it counts even a quiet breath ...
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in coming back to you. We can escalate your matter to our development team, so we can solve it as soon as possible for you with a system update.

In order to make a request, can you please send me a private message with the serial number of the device and the software version for the watch .
To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post. In the new menu that appears, select "Send message".

Looking forward to your reply!

Best,
Charlie T. 💡😉
Userlevel 3
The new firmware has increased the sensitivity for activity counting. Now it counted when I lifted weights or even when I was walking fast.

Userlevel 5
Badge
I've also noticed that the sensitivity has also increased. I went for a walk on my lunch break and it logged some minutes which is good. It also seemed to reflect this in the today tile in Huawei Health which it never did properly before. The watch and app seem to correlate.
Userlevel 4
The second problem - green activity detects the minutes of low activity ("Fat burning" zone), not only the minutes of moderate to high activity...:( Look at my examples...

Userlevel 4
Finally for me it seem to be working great. I take a 10 min walk to work each morning it records the activity, walk 10 mins home, it records that also, I do a 45 min weight session in the evenings and records that also.
Userlevel 4
When you see your love and your heart will beat faster - it will also records. Now the watch saves almost everything as an activity and does not encourage effort. It's a toy.
Userlevel 4
@Ove @CharlieT Have a nice sleep? Wake up.

New FW, New month - no fix...:(