Answered

Watch GT pre order warranty

• 27 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
I've had my watch four days and it's been great. But after 4 days it's just dead, screen is black and unresponsive, charger isn't bringing it to life. I went to bed with about 60% battery and it last sent my heart rate to my phone at 05:10 this morning. Woke up and it's just dead, tried holding buttons to bring it back.

Really disappointed I'm now on my third mate 20 Pro and my watch lasted a whole 4 days.

Anyone who can help. Please reply
icon

Best answer by pincho21 27 November 2018, 13:17

The products inside the Gift Bundle come with the Huawei consumer limited warranty of: (a) 24 months for the Huawei Watch GT; and (b) 3 months for the Huawei Wireless Charger, further details can be found at: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
The products inside the Gift Bundle come with the Huawei consumer limited warranty of: (a) 24 months for the Huawei Watch GT; and (b) 3 months for the Huawei Wireless Charger, further details can be found at: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/
Userlevel 3

I've had my watch four days and it's been great. But after 4 days it's just dead, screen is black and unresponsive, charger isn't bringing it to life. I went to bed with about 60% battery and it last sent my heart rate to my phone at 05:10 this morning. Woke up and it's just dead, tried holding buttons to bring it back.

Really disappointed I'm now on my third mate 20 Pro and my watch lasted a whole 4 days.

It should do

Yes 24month warranty contact Huawei support
Userlevel 1

It should do