Question

Watch GT - Smart Alarm

• 11 January 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Usually I expect to be able to set up multiple alarms (for different days / weekends), all tied in to the Smart Wakeup feature.

I can only see how to set one alarm with Smart Wakeup, Am I missing something or is this really how it is?

Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi everyone!

Momentarily you can set up one smart alarm, but it's good to see that you guys are interested in using it with multiple alarms. We have taken your feedback into account and we'l make sure to pass it onto the appropriate department so in upcoming updates you can use this function the way you'd like to.

Thanks for reporting this to us.
Have a great day,
Max!
Userlevel 2
Hi Ove,

Not sure if you caught the point of my message.

I'm asking if it's possible to have more tha none smart alarm set, instead of needing to change it every day?
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
You can set a Smart alarm for your watch in the Huawei Health app. The watch will wake you up when it detects that you are in light sleep. Waking up from light sleep is easier and leaves you naturally rested.
For Android users:
  1. Open the Huawei Health app, touch the watch icon in the upper right corner under Home, and go to Alarm > Smart alarm.
  2. Set the alarm time, Smart wakeup, and repeat cycle.
  3. Touch in the upper right corner to save your settings.
  4. Swipe down on the Huawei Health app home screen to sync the alarm to your watch.

For iOS users:
  1. Open the Huawei Health app and touch Devices.
  2. Touch the watch's Bluetooth name from the device list.
  3. Go to Alarm > Smart alarm.
  4. Set the alarm time, Smart wakeup, and repeat cycle.
  5. Touch Save.
  6. Swipe down on the Huawei Health app home screen to sync the alarm to your watch.
Hello Calza, yes, you can set one smart alarm and 5 event alarms.
Stupid question but how does one add more/ delete alarms.
My watch seems to have stalled.
Wont let me add more alarms
Userlevel 2
On the iphone I can set one smart alarm and more event alarms. Tried it on the watch too and the same...

Yes, exactly the same on Android.

I was hoping to set multiple smart alarms.
On the iphone I can set one smart alarm and more event alarms. Tried it on the watch too and the same...
Userlevel 2
Hi Max,

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you mean, but I was asking if it was possible to have this type of functionality:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello Calza,

In order to assist you, can you please send some screenshots with this?

I will then investigate this further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes,
Max