Watch GT suggestions

I received my Watch GT recently and honestly I love it. Coming from someone who has always hated to wear things on his wrist. I just have a couple of suggestions that would honestly be great for it.

-Music controls on music apps like Spotify or stock Music app
-Ability to reply to messages like SMS, Whats App, etc.
-Show specific icon badge for notifications. At the moment you have one for SMS and 1 different for all the rest.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Great suggestions which should be possible to implement through software updates. Have you had any trouble with the alarm not waking you up? Mine only goes off 8 times before snoozing itself which means it doesn't give me a chance to wake up (especially with how soft the vibration is)
To be honest yesterday I took it off to go to sleep, I will try it today and let you know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @Nghtmare,

I closed this topic because there already is a longer thread about Watch GT and Huawei Health bugs and suggestions.

And could you let @Ziggy50 know about the alarm in This topic? 😄

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings