Answered

Watch GT watch faces not showing in health app

Health app is not showing watch faces for me. I am using Samsung S9+ to connect to Watch GT. However in the health app help it shows that you that now select customs watch faces.

If someone can guide me how to solve this issue.

icon

Best answer by Mikich_Blaz 2 June 2019, 17:59

So here is the trick...after reinstall at the start in the setup of the app it will ask you abouth region...default is us, just change it there...then enter or create huawei id.

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Did you sign in with Huawei ID? And do you use Huawei services app?
There is no place in Huawei health app to sign in using Huawei ID. However I had installed Huawei mobile services app and created a Huawei ID on my mobile but still its the same I tried this before. One thing I noticed it's strange that Huawei mobile services app has not created any icon to open an app only it created a login tab in Accounts in settings
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
When you are on the Home screen it should be in the top left corner, or the "Me" icon and on the top should be your account. Or try reseting the app or reinstalling, you might lose your data as it is not associated with account.

On my Health app home screen Me icon is not coming. I tried reinstalling health app multiple times. Also Huawei mobile services app I reinstalled multiple times. I read somewhere in blog that this watch face option available only in UK. I am in Saudi Arabia with phone number of Saudi Arabia..

Guide me what to do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Try this...
https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/get-watch-gt-face-market-is-very-easy-now-4815

BTW the ME icon is on the bottom right
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
So here is the trick...after reinstall at the start in the setup of the app it will ask you abouth region...default is us, just change it there...then enter or create huawei id.

not working. There is no option where it asks for a Huawei ID. So the UK id thing wont' work. Even after re-installing it auto-detected the current location (if it didn't that would have raised even serious issues about the GPS system!) sadly all I did was erase my historical data from the app😫
Uninstall Health app.
Log out from Huawei ID
Install Health app from PS or AG, but do not open.
Disable WiFi, put phone in airplane mode.
Open Health appp, choose Region, etc
Close Health app
Open Health app
Hope this helps.
I would appreciate it if you know what this arrow shows

Userlevel 3
Indicates the time (AM or PM) ie in this case it is 10 AM, when it will be 10 PM the needle will move to 22.
Shows the 24-hour cycle then is it true