️⚠️️⚠️️⚠️️⚠️!!!WE NEED CUSTOMIZED FACES!!! HUAWEI WATCH GT ️⚠️️⚠️️⚠️️⚠️

Userlevel 2
Expensive watch!

No perzonalid faces,

With updates that never arrive,

Maybe one day they will listen to the consumers !!!!

We all need a watch with features that go hand in hand with the price.

54 replies

Userlevel 2
Ok, find me a better watch with same price, you won't find any
Userlevel 5
Badge
I don't think Huawei should spend any more time or put any more effort on watch faces. This is a fitness device, not a smartwatch. There are a lot of features that need to be improved in the area of fitness. All the effort should be put there.
I don't think Huawei should spend any more time or put any more effort on watch faces. This is a fitness device, not a smartwatch. There are a lot of features that need to be improved in the area of fitness. All the effort should be put there.

Agree on this. First come the functions, then the looks. Yes it would be nice tot be able to make your own watch faces, but I would rather see the watch doing what it's supposed to do and do that superbly well.

@noe210388 perhaps you should look into specs and reviews before buying something? When i bought this watch i knew exactly what I was buying, clearly you don't. And for the "no updates" part; in the 3 months I've had it I received multiple updates, so that's Just nonsense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The faces that are in the store could be beter if there is no option for other faces...you can see how many downloads they have, which tels how much people like them. There are 2M users, and the downloads are from 700 to 7000max depending on the face
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
The store on the health app was a recent addition and 8 font think they opened up the store for anyone to add other themes.
I don't agree with everyone I didn't buy this watch for all the fitness tracking I bought this watch because of the looks and long battery life I just wish there where custom watch faces or more watch faces I don't like them at all besides the 24hour clock I really hope it will be possible in the future to make your own or download them like you can do on wear os
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
it's coming soon!🕘
Userlevel 2
I've been follow the Watch GT Chinese Forum for a while. They are testing the function which will open the watch face market to everyone. The Chinese guys are making some cool watch faces 😄
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I've been follow the Watch GT Chinese Forum for a while. They are testing the function which will open the watch face market to everyone. The Chinese guys are making some cool watch faces 😄
Can you share something?
Userlevel 2
Badge
My understanding is users are using a beta (or developer) Huawei Health app to load user-created watchfaces. Just to give you an idea:
https://club.huawei.com/thread-20741940-1-1.html
https://club.huawei.com/thread-20733168-1-1.html
https://club.huawei.com/thread-20737128-1-1.html
Userlevel 4
My understanding is users are using a beta (or developer) Huawei Health app to load user-created watchfaces. Just to give you an idea:https://club.huawei.com/thread-20741940-1-1.htmlhttps://club.huawei.com/thread-20733168-1-1.htmlhttps://club.huawei.com/thread-20737128-1-1.html
If It was possibile to have a Huawei health app beta, we could start to develop some faces
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This is great, thanks for sharing
Userlevel 2
Badge
Keep your expectations low. I read the developer's guide in Chinese and the available data properties don't go beyond whatever you can find on existing watch faces. There is no timezone information, so I don't expect anyone making a world clock.

I live in the U.S. and I don't even have access to the watchface store.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Now the main question is..whre can we find this beta app 🙂
Userlevel 3
Now the main question is..whre can we find this beta app :)

I've found it and I've installed on my phone but in watch face market is missing plus sign for upload .hwt display files from phone folder...(see attachment image from official huawei documentation)
I try to change language from italian (my default language phone) to chinese but wihout success...
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

HiHealth China Beta 9.0.5.305: download

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Now the main question is..whre can we find this beta app :)I've found it and I've installed on my phone but in watch face market is missing plus sign for upload .hwt display files from phone folder...(see attachment image from official huawei documentation)
I try to change language from italian (my default language phone) to chinese but wihout success...
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Same here
Userlevel 4
Badge
it's coming soon!🕘
Any ideas on time scales @Ove ? We talking days, weeks or months?
Userlevel 4

Now the main question is..whre can we find this beta app :)I've found it and I've installed on my phone but in watch face market is missing plus sign for upload .hwt display files from phone folder...(see attachment image from official huawei documentation)
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Same here

Have to create a chinese account
Userlevel 4
We Need faces template, because when I click on plus Button It search a template

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

HiHealth China Beta 9.0.5.305:

I've found it and I've installed on my phone but in watch face market is missing plus sign for upload .hwt display files from phone folder...(see attachment image from official huawei documentation)
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Same here

We Need faces template, because when I click on plus Button It search a template
Userlevel 3

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Same here

I have a template, but for me is not possible to create a chinese account because I'm not receiving sms code on my telephone number...
Userlevel 4

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Same here

I have a template

Can you send me?
Userlevel 3

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
-j

Same here

I have a template
Can you send me?

yes, this version is for honor watch:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DD0l87IjDs4vZ5jJR8GnkbdDC2F7YwRD/view?usp=sharing
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
How to register china account without phone number?
Userlevel 3

that's what I'd like to know too...😥
Userlevel 2
You don't need a Chinese number. Just register country as China, but phone number is in your country. I did that many times, but the Chinese version has lots of ... weird things, so I switched back to UK.