Huawei Fitness Community

• 29 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
It's all pretty lonely owning a Huawei fitness device or wearable. I'm looking at my profile on Huawei Health and thinking to myself "I wish I could connect with my friends, see how their stars are stacking up, see how much they're training and setting goals against them".

It's quite disappointing that Huawei haven't got some sort of fitness network like FitBit and Garmin. I can't even connect with Strava from my Watch GT, at least give me the ability to link with other Huawei Health users. There's no social interaction at all.

This would be a massive improvement to the Huawei Health experience. Huawei please can you implement this? I feel you will fall behind without it.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @MBDeaks ! I think we can easily create this community here, on this website. What do you think?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @MBDeaks ! I think we can easily create this community here, on this website. What do you think?

I like your sentiment but it's not the same. I have to log into a web page, I can't create a list of friends. My friends aren't on this site and don't want to use the site. I can't set goals and track how they are getting on. It's just not as accessible as if it was integrated into the Huawei Health app like other fitness brands.
Userlevel 5
Badge
@MBDeaks I fully get your point. I will share this idea with our teams.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@MBDeaks , your suggest is very valuable, actually, we are doing something about this. Huawei has been committed to improving user experience worldwide, thanks for your feedback!☺
Are there any plans to introduce leader boards, challenges and communities similar to what Fitbit do
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @BillBelfield,

Welcome on the Huawei Community! I moved your question to this thread. Please read the previous comments. 🙂