My review is split into several parts. A comparison with the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, usability and UI, Audio, Camera and final verdict. The audio section includes a loudspeaker shootout between the Mate 20 Pro as well.
– 7.2 inch OLED 1080p screen
– Kirin 980 Processor 7nm
– 5,000 mAh battery with TÜV safety-certified HUAWEI SuperCharge
– GPU 2.0 Turbo Technology
– Dual symmetrical speakers at both ends of the device, plus a super high dynamic range up to 40 db
– The world’s first liquid multi-dimensional cooling system with Vapour Chamber (VC) and Graphene Film used in smartphones.
– 40 MP main RGB lens captures great details in everyday photos, while the 8 MP telephoto lens will focus on your distant shots and the whole new 20 MP Leica Ultra Wide Angle Lens is perfect for the landscape photos and macro shots.
– 24 MP front camera
– AI Video Modes
– AI Cinema Mode and Directors Cut
– M Pen stylus (optional)
– Wireless Projection, Desktop mode