My perfect Valentines date with the Mate 20 X

• 18 February 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
So I thought I’d be a little different as some of the other guys on here has told us all the specs about the mate 20 X, or shown unboxing etc
so I won’t repeat what has been said before so I’ve took a different angle on this blog.

but for me working in retail I needed to know a few things and off course the question we all want to know is ...... is it to big?

i asked my staff, my customers, my friends and family and got mixed feedback, the results are on the video please view it’s just over 3 mins long
this also covers a few things that’s important to me for example......
Is it easy to set up finger prints, because a customer will ask me to set up the phone and 9/10 times the fingerprint takes far to long to set up did the Mate 20 X do well? Or not?

and I demo a few other bits also, I had the phone on valentines night and my partner Emma told me off several times, for checking the football scores but mainly taking photos of our food, but I wanted to see if it has the same detail as the Mate 20.

one thing that was nice to see was the speed, Mate 20 X kicked butt on 4G and wi-fi test over the Mate 20 but both still fast.

the pocket test I did not put on the video as could of been here for hours but 100% every pocket I used I had no issue, it was snug in jeans pocket but lots of room at all other times.

So so was my valentines date a succsess, YES I fell in love with it, and don’t want to give it back, for me just the ability to watch sports on the phone made me want this phone and although I can see why some people say it’s to big, there is a market out there for it & I wish I was selling it where I work.

please watch the video and like this post if you learnt anything at all.

and any questions please ask away 🙂 all the best

6 replies

Userlevel 5
I like the size of the X, my first big screen phone was the Nexus 6 and I loved that phone, ppl used to say it was too big also, and I did think so at first but I soon got use to it for the point you made like watching sports and I also like gaming, I have big hands too and was able to use it with one hand, I'm using the Mate 20 Pro and in some ways wish I got the X but I'm not disappointed with my Mate.

Nice blog thanks.
Userlevel 6
Badge
The mate p20 Pro is a phenomenal phone, but I agree big hands big phone makes a difference,
I loved the nexus 6 also was so simple and ahead of its time 🙂
Loved the video @Chris does look like a nice phone and good size!
Userlevel 6
Badge
Thanks Rick it's great, 🙂 hope it sells well.
Userlevel 1
So I thought I’d be a little different as some of the other guys on here has told us all the specs about the mate 20 X, or shown unboxing etc
so I won’t repeat what has been said before so I’ve took a different angle on this blog.

but for me working in retail I needed to know a few things and off course the question we all want to know is ...... is it to big?

i asked my staff, my customers, my friends and family and got mixed feedback, the results are on the video please view it’s just over 3 mins long
this also covers a few things that’s important to me for example......
Is it easy to set up finger prints, because a customer will ask me to set up the phone and 9/10 times the fingerprint takes far to long to set up did the Mate 20 X do well? Or not?

and I demo a few other bits also, I had the phone on valentines night and my partner Emma told me off several times, for checking the football scores but mainly taking photos of our food, but I wanted to see if it has the same detail as the Mate 20.

one thing that was nice to see was the speed, Mate 20 X kicked butt on 4G and wi-fi test over the Mate 20 but both still fast.

the pocket test I did not put on the video as could of been here for hours but 100% every pocket I used I had no issue, it was snug in jeans pocket but lots of room at all other times.

So so was my valentines date a succsess, YES I fell in love with it, and don’t want to give it back, for me just the ability to watch sports on the phone made me want this phone and although I can see why some people say it’s to big, there is a market out there for it & I wish I was selling it where I work.

please watch the video and like this post if you learnt anything at all.

and any questions please ask away 🙂 all the best

Wats your favourite feature of the new phone?
Userlevel 6
Badge
@Jnbright14
It has to be the screen, great for films 🙂