Answered

Transfer music from iTunes

• 17 July 2019
  • 2 replies

i've recently changed from an iphone to a p20 and i'm struggling to get my music from itunes onto my new phone, i've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested to me but they didn't seem to work.

can anyone help with instructions as simple as possible as i'm not the most tech savvy person.

thanks in advance guys.
icon

Best answer by JackJ 27 July 2019, 14:51

Hello there @gooner1886, welcome!

In order to have your iTunes music on your device please follow the steps below:
  • First, download Google’s Music app to your phone from the Google Play Store (your phone might have come with the app already installed).
  • Next, download Google Play Music Manager to the computer that holds your iTunes account. (This is the same step whether you have a Mac or a PC.)
  • Finally, upload your iTunes library from your computer to Google Music, where you can store up to 50,000 songs for free.
Let me know if this was helpful!

Cheers,
Jack
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hello there @gooner1886, welcome!

In order to have your iTunes music on your device please follow the steps below:
  • First, download Google’s Music app to your phone from the Google Play Store (your phone might have come with the app already installed).
  • Next, download Google Play Music Manager to the computer that holds your iTunes account. (This is the same step whether you have a Mac or a PC.)
  • Finally, upload your iTunes library from your computer to Google Music, where you can store up to 50,000 songs for free.
Let me know if this was helpful!

Cheers,
Jack
Thanks jack,

I'll check this out when I'm home from holidays and let you know 👍🏽